Blue Crystal Care Agency

1. Review titled Efficient and Caring

by Nicholas - Posted on 06 April 2022

Blue Crystal looked after my mother during the last three weeks of her life. They were efficient and caring and helped to make her final days as comfortable as possible.

Visited February 2022

Report review titled Efficient and Caring as unsuitable

2. Review titled The best agency we could have wished for

by Sue Lawson - Posted on 17 December 2021

Blue Crystal Care has provided exemplary care for our relatives, an elderly couple, over several years. We were recommended BCC by a health professional and we started with daily visits and increased the help to full-time live in care over time as their dementia worsened. It was definitely care in the true sense of the word and I would recommend the care manager and her team of carers to anyone needing help in a similar situation and with relatives who really want to stay in their family home. They were both treated very much as individuals and there was special effort to provide for all their needs and give them a true quality of life. Thank you.

Visited December 2021

Report review titled The best agency we could have wished for as unsuitable

3. Review titled Thank you

by David Poole - Posted on 18 September 2021

For your care of my dad which was extremely good showing patience and resilience We really valued your support

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Thank you as unsuitable

4. Review titled Highly Recommended care for elderly

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 March 2022

We were very grateful for the care, knowledge and support we had from Blue Crystal for the last 7 months of our mother’s life. Despite her reluctance to have any help, it was clear after a few hospital visits that our 93 year old mother could no longer manage in her home independently. She suddenly needed 24 hour care and thankfully Blue Crystal could take on the task instantly and found the right fit with her wonderful carer who managed everything with a kind, happy spirit and strong work ethic. We could not recommend Blue Crystal more highly in how they managed challenging circumstances with hospitals, doctors, pharmacies and other providers. They certainly knew how to get things done and most importantly, how to take good care no matter what the time of day or night.

Visited July 2021

Report review titled Highly Recommended care for elderly as unsuitable

5. Review titled Amazing service

by Tom H - Posted on 19 July 2021

Blue Crystal Care have been an enormous help to our family providing live-in carers for my Mum who has a complicated form of Parkinson's. The care manager and carers regularly go above and beyond to help my mum and they have been extremely accommodating and flexible through a rapidly changing situation including several hospital stays. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. We would absolutely recommend them.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Amazing service as unsuitable

6. Review titled Great Care & Support

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 April 2021

The experience of having Blue Crystal Care has been very comforting and reliable service. The care they provided for my Dad was over and above call of duty.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Great Care & Support as unsuitable

Blue Crystal Care Agency has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Amazing would be an understatement!

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 May 2021

Blue Crystal Care Agency was recommended to me as I needed a night carer for my dad. I'm glad I went with my gut feeling after talking to the owner of the company and didnt look elsewhere. The care provided has been above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. The carers have become part of the family and we would recommend them in a heart beat!

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Amazing would be an understatement! as unsuitable

8. Review titled Excellent quality of care

by Mohan - Posted on 22 February 2022

Thank you for looking after our father from 2014 to 2021 when he passed away. Our father had dementia with challenging behaviour. He was very fortunate as you provided him with excellent care and more importantly you maintained continuity of care by providing the same carer for my father until he passed away. Staff were brilliant and quickly adapted to manage my dad's challenging behaviour and provided care tailored to his individual needs. This may be the reason that our father liked the staff and treated them as they were his own children. The manager was very helpful to us in many ways. We were new to this type of situation with our father, but helped us by providing us with advice and she was also available at any time for us to reach her. She made sure that our father got the most suitable carers who provided excellent quality of care. We were very lucky to have utilised your care service and we would definitely recommend it.

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Excellent quality of care as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent care

by Reena Zivia Majus - Posted on 21 December 2020

Used this agency to care for a young family member who was terminally ill. Manager was very organized Found the right carer who looked after the client with total devotion ,expertise and kindness.Highly recommended Dr Reena Majus

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

10. Review titled Excellent care

by Doreen - Posted on 13 January 2021

My 93 year old mother needed a carer after discharge from hospital with yet another broken bone. Blue Crystal Care provided the most delightful and professional carer who tended my mother on a 24 hour basis for much of every week. When my mother developed susoected Covid, the Care Agency manager immediately provided everyone who had been in contact with her with a Covid test. She did indeed test positive, though no-one else did. The carer did not shrink from caring for her and nursing her, with our support, and was magnificent as my mother became bed bound and needed ever more care. My mother seems to have beaten Covid for now, but has gone into rehab for various ailments. I will certainly use Blue Crystal Care again when she comes home.

Visited December 2020