Blue Crystal Care Agency

1. Review titled Thank you

by David Poole - Posted on 18 September 2021

For your care of my dad which was extremely good showing patience and resilience We really valued your support

Visited September 2021

Report review titled Thank you as unsuitable

2. Review titled Amazing service

by Tom H - Posted on 19 July 2021

Blue Crystal Care have been an enormous help to our family providing live-in carers for my Mum who has a complicated form of Parkinson's. The care manager and carers regularly go above and beyond to help my mum and they have been extremely accommodating and flexible through a rapidly changing situation including several hospital stays. I'm not sure what we would have done without them. We would absolutely recommend them.

Visited June 2021

Report review titled Amazing service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great Care & Support

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 April 2021

The experience of having Blue Crystal Care has been very comforting and reliable service. The care they provided for my Dad was over and above call of duty.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Great Care & Support as unsuitable

Blue Crystal Care Agency has not yet replied.

4. Review titled Amazing would be an understatement!

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 May 2021

Blue Crystal Care Agency was recommended to me as I needed a night carer for my dad. I'm glad I went with my gut feeling after talking to the owner of the company and didnt look elsewhere. The care provided has been above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. The carers have become part of the family and we would recommend them in a heart beat!

Visited January 2021

Report review titled Amazing would be an understatement! as unsuitable

5. Review titled Excellent care

by Reena Zivia Majus - Posted on 21 December 2020

Used this agency to care for a young family member who was terminally ill. Manager was very organized Found the right carer who looked after the client with total devotion ,expertise and kindness.Highly recommended Dr Reena Majus

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

6. Review titled Excellent care

by Doreen - Posted on 13 January 2021

My 93 year old mother needed a carer after discharge from hospital with yet another broken bone. Blue Crystal Care provided the most delightful and professional carer who tended my mother on a 24 hour basis for much of every week. When my mother developed susoected Covid, the Care Agency manager immediately provided everyone who had been in contact with her with a Covid test. She did indeed test positive, though no-one else did. The carer did not shrink from caring for her and nursing her, with our support, and was magnificent as my mother became bed bound and needed ever more care. My mother seems to have beaten Covid for now, but has gone into rehab for various ailments. I will certainly use Blue Crystal Care again when she comes home.

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

7. Review titled Great care for our mother

by Harrow resident - Posted on 14 December 2020

We were recommended to Blue Crystal by a friend whose parents had been using them for quite some time and only had good things to say about them. Our mother needs live in care which is provided by two ladies, one Monday to Friday and the other at the weekend. The care they provide is exemplary and they treat Mum with absolute dignity. Nothing every seems to be too much trouble for them and they provide friendship as well as care. We would recommend Blue Crystal Care Agency.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Great care for our mother as unsuitable

8. Review titled Good provider of care

by Jane - Posted on 11 March 2021

Blue Crystal were recommended to us by a friend already using their services. Their live-in carers looked after Mum, who suffered from dementia, following her discharge from hospital and she made such good progress under their care. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Good provider of care as unsuitable

9. Review titled Very caring and helpful

by Ed Jones - Posted on 01 September 2020

Blue Crystal Agency was recommended to us by an NHS professional. They have been very reliable, caring and considerate to my mother who is 97 and has mild dementia. The carer who attended her was always on time and sometimes stayed longer than expected. She was kind to my mother and it was comforting for us to know that someone would be visiting and caring for her every day. The agency were very flexible in arranging the times and days of the carer’s visits and were very considerate regarding the well being of my mother. We would not hesitate to recommend Blue Crystal.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Very caring and helpful as unsuitable

10. Review titled Superb

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 May 2020

I was reluctant to review Blue Crystal because I wasn't keen on letting everybody know about how good they've been. My parents(88&92) had been having difficulties with a few agencies before I was lucky enough too find Blue Crystal. What a difference.I cannot recommend them enough and can only find positive words such as empathy and patience even in difficult circumstances. Other Agencies should learn from how they do things because so many are poor in my view.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Superb as unsuitable