Blue Crystal Care Agency

1. Review titled Great Care & Support

by Anonymous - Posted on 15 April 2021

The experience of having Blue Crystal Care has been very comforting and reliable service. The care they provided for my Dad was over and above call of duty.

Visited March 2021

Report review titled Great Care & Support as unsuitable

2. Review titled Excellent care

by Reena Zivia Majus - Posted on 21 December 2020

Used this agency to care for a young family member who was terminally ill. Manager was very organized Found the right carer who looked after the client with total devotion ,expertise and kindness.Highly recommended Dr Reena Majus

3. Review titled Excellent care

by Doreen - Posted on 13 January 2021

My 93 year old mother needed a carer after discharge from hospital with yet another broken bone. Blue Crystal Care provided the most delightful and professional carer who tended my mother on a 24 hour basis for much of every week. When my mother developed susoected Covid, the Care Agency manager immediately provided everyone who had been in contact with her with a Covid test. She did indeed test positive, though no-one else did. The carer did not shrink from caring for her and nursing her, with our support, and was magnificent as my mother became bed bound and needed ever more care. My mother seems to have beaten Covid for now, but has gone into rehab for various ailments. I will certainly use Blue Crystal Care again when she comes home.

4. Review titled Great care for our mother

by Harrow resident - Posted on 14 December 2020

We were recommended to Blue Crystal by a friend whose parents had been using them for quite some time and only had good things to say about them. Our mother needs live in care which is provided by two ladies, one Monday to Friday and the other at the weekend. The care they provide is exemplary and they treat Mum with absolute dignity. Nothing every seems to be too much trouble for them and they provide friendship as well as care. We would recommend Blue Crystal Care Agency.

Visited December 2020

Report review titled Great care for our mother as unsuitable

5. Review titled Good provider of care

by Jane - Posted on 11 March 2021

Blue Crystal were recommended to us by a friend already using their services. Their live-in carers looked after Mum, who suffered from dementia, following her discharge from hospital and she made such good progress under their care. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Good provider of care as unsuitable

6. Review titled Very caring and helpful

by Ed Jones - Posted on 01 September 2020

Blue Crystal Agency was recommended to us by an NHS professional. They have been very reliable, caring and considerate to my mother who is 97 and has mild dementia. The carer who attended her was always on time and sometimes stayed longer than expected. She was kind to my mother and it was comforting for us to know that someone would be visiting and caring for her every day. The agency were very flexible in arranging the times and days of the carer’s visits and were very considerate regarding the well being of my mother. We would not hesitate to recommend Blue Crystal.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Very caring and helpful as unsuitable

7. Review titled Superb

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 May 2020

I was reluctant to review Blue Crystal because I wasn't keen on letting everybody know about how good they've been. My parents(88&92) had been having difficulties with a few agencies before I was lucky enough too find Blue Crystal. What a difference.I cannot recommend them enough and can only find positive words such as empathy and patience even in difficult circumstances. Other Agencies should learn from how they do things because so many are poor in my view.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Superb as unsuitable

8. Review titled Great care service

by Ealing resident - Posted on 06 June 2020

We have had Blue Crystal caring for our father Since Jan 2019. During this pandemic, Blue Crystal care has been exceptional. The company have been strictly following the guidance and ensured the carers have adapted to self isolation. They have exceeded our Expectations. The carers have been sensitive to his needs and have actively communicated with the family easing any concerns, with regular photos, videos and FaceTime calls. We have felt that our father is safe and well and being treated with compassion.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Great care service as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent care

by Peter - Posted on 10 May 2020

Blue crystal care manager and her team of carers have been looking after my wife (now departed) and I for 2yrs, they have looked after us as we were their elderly family members, the compassionate and care shown to us has been overwhelming. Definitely would recommend Blue Crystal Care to anyone looking for care.

10. Review titled Excellent Care

by Dudley Rolph - Posted on 12 March 2021

I contacted Blue Crystal Care on the recommendation of a doctor. My elderly aunt and uncle who both suffered from dementia needed twenty four hour care, and Blue Crystal started providing this. Both of them eventually passed away, but during this sad time the carers gave wonderful care, over and above what would normally be expected. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone needing the best total care for their loved one.

Visited February 2020