Blue Crystal Care Agency

1. Review titled Very caring and helpful

by Ed Jones - Posted on 01 September 2020

Blue Crystal Agency was recommended to us by an NHS professional. They have been very reliable, caring and considerate to my mother who is 97 and has mild dementia. The carer who attended her was always on time and sometimes stayed longer than expected. She was kind to my mother and it was comforting for us to know that someone would be visiting and caring for her every day. The agency were very flexible in arranging the times and days of the carer’s visits and were very considerate regarding the well being of my mother. We would not hesitate to recommend Blue Crystal.

Visited August 2020

Report review titled Very caring and helpful as unsuitable

2. Review titled Superb

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 May 2020

I was reluctant to review Blue Crystal because I wasn't keen on letting everybody know about how good they've been. My parents(88&92) had been having difficulties with a few agencies before I was lucky enough too find Blue Crystal. What a difference.I cannot recommend them enough and can only find positive words such as empathy and patience even in difficult circumstances. Other Agencies should learn from how they do things because so many are poor in my view.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Superb as unsuitable

3. Review titled Great care service

by Ealing resident - Posted on 06 June 2020

We have had Blue Crystal caring for our father Since Jan 2019. During this pandemic, Blue Crystal care has been exceptional. The company have been strictly following the guidance and ensured the carers have adapted to self isolation. They have exceeded our Expectations. The carers have been sensitive to his needs and have actively communicated with the family easing any concerns, with regular photos, videos and FaceTime calls. We have felt that our father is safe and well and being treated with compassion.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Great care service as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent care

by Peter - Posted on 10 May 2020

Blue crystal care manager and her team of carers have been looking after my wife (now departed) and I for 2yrs, they have looked after us as we were their elderly family members, the compassionate and care shown to us has been overwhelming. Definitely would recommend Blue Crystal Care to anyone looking for care.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

5. Review titled Excellent

by Frank - Posted on 17 April 2020

There was no need to look further once I had found Blue Crystal Care. The Owner and Manager is extremely responsive and effective in a range of situations. The Carers were compassionate, very competent, attentive and resilient in circumstances that became increasingly challenging. I wish I had tried Blue Crystal a year or two earlier. Thoroughly recommended (and it is rare that I am moved to write a review if ever!) Husband.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

6. Review titled Dedicated to Help

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 July 2020

We can not recommend Blue Crystal more highly. They are always available to discuss any issue at anytime and deal with any problem professionally but also with compassion. We have had a Carer looking after my 100 year old mother and we were delighted that BC were quick and efficient in their response to Covid and bought all the necessary PPE equipment themselves in order to protect both carers and the ones needing care before the Government managed to offer help. For us that said it all that their care was truly present and visible by their own actions. From the moment we met BC to discuss our needs we knew we had chosen the right Company which has shown In the Carer they have provided.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Dedicated to Help as unsuitable

7. Review titled Extremely hardworking, compassionate and diligent carers

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 November 2019

Having used previous care companies for a live-in carer for our mother, we were recommended the Blue Crystal Care Agency by a friend. The company director was very prompt in attending the initial assessment and had a few sensible suggestions regarding the care package from the very start. We have now been with care agency for 6 months and have been most impressed by the live-in carer that was assigned to my mother. The carer very quickly became acclimatised to the role, particularly as my mother's behaviour is on rare occasions a little challenging. The carer often goes above and beyond when caring for mum, sometimes staying up late with her to keep her company and constantly rushing around after her. I don't think I have ever come across a carer that genuinely cares for her patient the way this carer does. She is also just as kind and caring with the other members of the family, particularly the younger children. We see her as part of the family and cannot imagine mum's care without her. If there is ever a medical issue, the carer is sensible and will call the GP or paramedics as necessary. The carer even spent a whole day and evening in the Emergency department by my mother's side, ensuring the correct information was relayed to the doctors there but also caring for mum at the same time. The bar has been set so high with the current carer that it is difficult to see how anyone can compete with this level of care. We hope that this level of care continues and that it will benefit others as it has our family.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Extremely hardworking, compassionate and diligent carers as unsuitable

8. Review titled Peace of mind & the very finest quality care

by Richard & Karen - Posted on 06 August 2020

After a dreadful experience with another agency, a friend & work colleague recommended Blue Crystal. What a breath of fresh air! From the very start the owner & care staff began to exceed all our expectations of what really superb standards of care looks like. The phrase comes to mind "Who could ask for anything more." Our mother has dementia and as it progressed she needed 24hr care. During the current Coronavirus pandemic the owner arranged for one carer to move in during the lockdown, so that our mum could be kept isolated & safe as possible. Owner/manager is always available 24/7, if & whenever we have any concerns or issues & always goes above & beyond to help provide solutions. Our family feel so reassured, supported & confident knowing that mum is in the safest hands. Always diligent, dedicated & hardworking yet at the same time giving mum all the compassion & TLC that she needs. You could not ask for any finer quality care than Blue Crystal.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Peace of mind & the very finest quality care as unsuitable

9. Review titled Quality Care & Support

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 August 2019

This agency has provided excellent care workers who have provided dedicated support for my parents in a way I could only have wished for after our experience with other agencies. Thoroughly recommended.'

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Quality Care & Support as unsuitable

10. Review titled Compassionate Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 June 2019

I am so grateful to the Blue Crystal Care Agency who at a very short notice gave me a 24hour living in carer for 8 days to look after my 81yr old aunt. She was recovering after a major surgery from a compound and complex fracture. The continuity of the same carer meant a lot for my elderly aunt and a peace of mind for myself. The care was very sympathetic, conscientious, confident and a caring person. My sincere thanks to the agency staff for providing me with such a wonderful carer in such a short space of time with efficiency and professionalism.

Visited March 2019