Blue Crystal Care Agency

1. Review titled Superb

by Anonymous - Posted on 26 May 2020

I was reluctant to review Blue Crystal because I wasn't keen on letting everybody know about how good they've been. My parents(88&92) had been having difficulties with a few agencies before I was lucky enough too find Blue Crystal. What a difference.I cannot recommend them enough and can only find positive words such as empathy and patience even in difficult circumstances. Other Agencies should learn from how they do things because so many are poor in my view.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Superb as unsuitable

2. Review titled Great care service

by Ealing resident - Posted on 06 June 2020

We have had Blue Crystal caring for our father Since Jan 2019. During this pandemic, Blue Crystal care has been exceptional. The company have been strictly following the guidance and ensured the carers have adapted to self isolation. They have exceeded our Expectations. The carers have been sensitive to his needs and have actively communicated with the family easing any concerns, with regular photos, videos and FaceTime calls. We have felt that our father is safe and well and being treated with compassion.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Great care service as unsuitable

3. Review titled Excellent care

by Peter - Posted on 10 May 2020

Blue crystal care manager and her team of carers have been looking after my wife (now departed) and I for 2yrs, they have looked after us as we were their elderly family members, the compassionate and care shown to us has been overwhelming. Definitely would recommend Blue Crystal Care to anyone looking for care.

Visited May 2020

Report review titled Excellent care as unsuitable

4. Review titled Excellent

by Frank - Posted on 17 April 2020

There was no need to look further once I had found Blue Crystal Care. The Owner and Manager is extremely responsive and effective in a range of situations. The Carers were compassionate, very competent, attentive and resilient in circumstances that became increasingly challenging. I wish I had tried Blue Crystal a year or two earlier. Thoroughly recommended (and it is rare that I am moved to write a review if ever!) Husband.

Visited January 2020

Report review titled Excellent as unsuitable

5. Review titled Dedicated to Help

by Anonymous - Posted on 06 July 2020

We can not recommend Blue Crystal more highly. They are always available to discuss any issue at anytime and deal with any problem professionally but also with compassion. We have had a Carer looking after my 100 year old mother and we were delighted that BC were quick and efficient in their response to Covid and bought all the necessary PPE equipment themselves in order to protect both carers and the ones needing care before the Government managed to offer help. For us that said it all that their care was truly present and visible by their own actions. From the moment we met BC to discuss our needs we knew we had chosen the right Company which has shown In the Carer they have provided.

Visited November 2019

Report review titled Dedicated to Help as unsuitable

6. Review titled Extremely hardworking, compassionate and diligent carers

by Anonymous - Posted on 21 November 2019

Having used previous care companies for a live-in carer for our mother, we were recommended the Blue Crystal Care Agency by a friend. The company director was very prompt in attending the initial assessment and had a few sensible suggestions regarding the care package from the very start. We have now been with care agency for 6 months and have been most impressed by the live-in carer that was assigned to my mother. The carer very quickly became acclimatised to the role, particularly as my mother's behaviour is on rare occasions a little challenging. The carer often goes above and beyond when caring for mum, sometimes staying up late with her to keep her company and constantly rushing around after her. I don't think I have ever come across a carer that genuinely cares for her patient the way this carer does. She is also just as kind and caring with the other members of the family, particularly the younger children. We see her as part of the family and cannot imagine mum's care without her. If there is ever a medical issue, the carer is sensible and will call the GP or paramedics as necessary. The carer even spent a whole day and evening in the Emergency department by my mother's side, ensuring the correct information was relayed to the doctors there but also caring for mum at the same time. The bar has been set so high with the current carer that it is difficult to see how anyone can compete with this level of care. We hope that this level of care continues and that it will benefit others as it has our family.

Visited October 2019

Report review titled Extremely hardworking, compassionate and diligent carers as unsuitable

7. Review titled Quality Care & Support

by Anonymous - Posted on 07 August 2019

This agency has provided excellent care workers who have provided dedicated support for my parents in a way I could only have wished for after our experience with other agencies. Thoroughly recommended.'

Visited June 2019

Report review titled Quality Care & Support as unsuitable

8. Review titled Compassionate Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 June 2019

I am so grateful to the Blue Crystal Care Agency who at a very short notice gave me a 24hour living in carer for 8 days to look after my 81yr old aunt. She was recovering after a major surgery from a compound and complex fracture. The continuity of the same carer meant a lot for my elderly aunt and a peace of mind for myself. The care was very sympathetic, conscientious, confident and a caring person. My sincere thanks to the agency staff for providing me with such a wonderful carer in such a short space of time with efficiency and professionalism.

Visited March 2019

Report review titled Compassionate Care as unsuitable

9. Review titled Excellent social care provider

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 April 2020

We have been using this agency to provide live in care for our father who has dementia for over a year. They provide an excellent service, supervise and closely monitor their staff and we would and have recommended them to others requiring this type of care package. The agency’s extremely helpful owner is available 24/7 to sort out any issues which may arise and the staff she has provided to us are caring, well trained and efficient. During the current Coronavirus situation she has even arranged for one carer to move in during the lockdown situation to be sure that our father is kept isolated and therefore as safe as possible. We would highly recommend the Blue Crystal Care Agency.

Visited February 2019

Report review titled Excellent social care provider as unsuitable

10. Review titled Try Blue Crystal Care Agency for Perfection

by Anonymous - Posted on 03 May 2020

I was let down by a Care Agency and I needed urgent help. I was very strongly recommended to approach Blue Crystal Care Agency. When I did, my care needs really met with the title of the care agency. The manger visited us who presented her self with confidence and had all the understanding of the needs of my family who needs 24 hour care with stay awake nights. Carers were introduced the following day. They made themselves familiar with my daughter and were very good with understanding her needs. They are good companions and have very good understanding of giving care. They took her out to the Post office, coffee and lunch on days when the weather was good. They did a lot of indoor activities and it felt that they were a part of the family. I tried this agency and found out the expertise of the carers and the management. With a good management like the Blue Crystal Care you will be happy, confident and you will not have any issue about anything.

Visited January 2019