Aronel Cottage Care Home Limited

1. Review titled Great Care Home

by Anonymous - Posted on 10 December 2019

They are a amazing care home and have looked after my mother so well, the staff are amazing and well the food is great as I was offered food as I was there. The owner is very approachable and always happy to listen to you. The grounds are lovely and peaceful as well, thank you so much

Visited December 2019

Report review titled Great Care Home as unsuitable

2. Review titled So patient and caring

by Helene W - Posted on 17 December 2018

My Aunt is in Aronel and they are all so very kind, patient and caring. I canâ??t thank them enough, especially one in particular who goes out of his way to find ways to help my Aunt.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled So patient and caring as unsuitable

3. Review titled The perfect care home

by Cathy H - Posted on 17 December 2018

My wife and I were carers for our friend over about 10 years. Our friend for the last 18 months lived in the Aronel care home. He was always saying how much everyone looked after him. When we visited 2/3 times a week, whilst we were there carers would always be coming into his room to ask him how he was and if there was anything he wanted. They were really caring. The two main senior staff were always on the ball despite the number of residents. They always knew how our friend was. An exceptional care home.

Visited December 2018

Report review titled The perfect care home as unsuitable

4. Review titled The staff were amazing

by Trevor H - Posted on 28 September 2018

The home was excellent, my mother "D" was cared for in a professional manner, and the staff were amazing.

Visited September 2018

Report review titled The staff were amazing as unsuitable