4Life Healthcare Services

1. Review titled Outstanding Care

by Anonymous - Posted on 08 May 2019

I can not really put in to words the amazing care 4life Healthcare services have provided for my son since last September. He was so isolated with low mood and very complex behaviours His small team of carers have managed to turn this around. There patience ,understanding and outlook has made such a difference. My son is now up and about everyday, enjoying his community and activities and requiring much less sedation. His carers encourage him to go forward every day and he works well to their praise of him. The management team are also very proactive in my son's care and listen and take on board any concerns and deal with them. 4life give my son the best support ever and also support my vision of enabling him to achieve his full potential and enjoy his life experiences with the support of his carers.

Visited May 2019

Report review titled Outstanding Care as unsuitable

4Life Healthcare Services has not yet replied.

2. Review titled Dad made to feel confortable

by Anonymous - Posted on 28 August 2018

My dad's who's 90 and dislikes change or me not being the person to help him really enjoyed the 2 ladies that visited him. He even offered to make them tea while they sat and chatted in between them caring for him. I was impressed with one particular staff member too as nothing was too much trouble his efficiency and caring manner that my dad received what he needed. I would highly recommend this company and not hesitate to use them again.

Visited August 2018

Report review titled Dad made to feel confortable as unsuitable

4Life Healthcare Services has not yet replied.