Untire: Beating cancer fatigue
The Untire self-help app provides a step-by-step guide to help you and your family and friends beat cancer-related fatigue (CRF). Whether you're a cancer patient or survivor, the programme can help you regain energy.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone who has been diagnosed with or survived cancer and their family, friends and carers.
How does it work?
Untire's daily programme consists of positive tips and advice, stress reduction exercises, physical activities and education to help your CRF.
The app lets you:
- find information to help you better understand fatigue
- access daily tips and reminders to improve your lifestyle
- learn mind and body exercises to increase your energy levels
- join private online support communities
- keep track of your progress and energy levels each week
- access audio and video guides about your condition
- involve buddies to help you beat CRF
Report an issue
You can contact the developer directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
How do I access it?
The app is free to download from the App Store or Google Play.
Page last reviewed: 14/06/2019
Next review due: 14/06/2022
The app developer is solely responsible for their app's advertisement, compliance and fitness for purpose. Unless stated otherwise, apps are not supplied by the NHS, and the NHS is not liable for their use.
Show full disclaimer
NHS here stands for NHS Digital, NHS England, Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England, NICE, MHRA, CQC, GPs and any other health professionals undertaking NHS-funded care. See full disclaimer