The Pando app is a secure communication and collaboration tool. It has been designed to help anyone working in health and social care.
Pando offers a variety of features that aim to help you share information immediately, save time and make well-informed decisions.
Who is it suitable for?
Anyone with an approved NHS, Trust or hospital email address can use the Pando app.
How does it work?
The Pando app lets you:
- message individuals, teams or the entire staff
- import, attach and securely send images (images are never stored on the device)
- create task and patient lists – which you can attach images and notes to, and share with colleagues
- set yourself as unavailable so you stop receiving notifications and keep your colleagues informed about your availability
- find anyone in your hospital directory or the wider region
- create and join groups with over 100 colleagues
The Pando app complies with NHS England and NHS Digital guidance, is certified by CyberEssentials, and meets all security standards under the Data Security and Protection (DSP) Toolkit and GDPR.
Report an issue
You can contact the developer directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
How do I access it?
The Pando app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play for all NHS and Local Authority staff.
Page last reviewed: 15/04/2020
Next review due: 15/04/2023
The app developer is solely responsible for their app's advertisement, compliance and fitness for purpose. Unless stated otherwise, apps are not supplied by the NHS, and the NHS is not liable for their use.
Show full disclaimer
NHS here stands for NHS Digital, NHS England, Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England, NICE, MHRA, CQC, GPs and any other health professionals undertaking NHS-funded care. See full disclaimer