MUTU System Programme
£99 for lifetime access
MUTU System is an evidence-based online exercise programme to help women strengthen their core and pelvic floor muscles after giving birth.
It can help improve postnatal conditions like abdominal separation (diastasis recti) and pelvic floor dysfunction, including leaking and prolapse.
The programme includes clear video demos of workouts and modifications, a private online community, personal expert support and a personal online tracker.
Who is it suitable for?
Women who want to improve their core strength and pelvic floor muscles after having children.
How does it work?
The MUTU System Programme includes the following features:
- The MUTU core phases: 4 instructional videos of core and pelvic floor rehabilitation techniques – so you know you're doing it right every time and getting results
- The MUTU intensives: 4 clearly instructed videos of safe, non-impact, high-intensity workouts to strengthen, shape and tone your body
- Private online community and full expert support: ask our trained MUTU team questions as you progress through the programme, and connect with thousands of other members in our private membership forum
- Alignment masterclass video: clear demos and instruction on how to adjust your posture for optimal core and pelvic floor recovery – how you sit, stand and move matters
- Pregnancy and prolapse modifications: clear guidance and instruction with video demos on how to adapt and modify workouts for comfort, strength and safety
- Video coaching support from MUTU founder, Wendy Powell: to help you feel inspired, get the most out of the programme and stay motivated
- Motivational pick-you-up: video messages to give you momentum and motivation just when you need it
- Personal online tracker and programme hub: helps you keep track of your progress and updates in real-time in your personal hub, which remembers your progress every time you log in
- Downloadable workout cheat sheets: print and keep for when you need a reminder
- Food guide: the rules, inspiration and nutritional know-how you need to help you balance your hormones, prevent excess fat storage, get more energy, and lead a healthier lifestyle
- FAQ HQ: all your questions answered and categorised for ease of use, giving you reassurance and full understanding
- Medical resources and specialist referral links: additional links to the medical education, research and expert information you need from credible and trusted medical sources and professionals
Report an issue
You can contact the developer directly to report an issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
How do I access it?
You can buy the MUTU System Programme through the company's website. It costs £99 for lifetime access.
After enrolling, you'll have access to the easy to use, mobile friendly membership site.
Page last reviewed: 09/06/2020
Next review due: 09/06/2023
The app developer is solely responsible for their app's advertisement, compliance and fitness for purpose. Unless stated otherwise, apps are not supplied by the NHS, and the NHS is not liable for their use.
Show full disclaimer
NHS here stands for NHS Digital, NHS England, Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England, NICE, MHRA, CQC, GPs and any other health professionals undertaking NHS-funded care. See full disclaimer