The GDm-Health app is part of a system that helps clinicians manage diabetes in pregnancy.
The system comprises a patient app that can receive readings wirelessly from a blood glucose monitor, and a web-app dashboard for use by medical professionals.
Using the web-app dashboard, clinicians can view your blood glucose readings in real-time and proactively manage your condition.
Who is it suitable for?
How does it work?
To utilise the full range of features in GDm-Health, your care team will need to be using the GDm-Health web-app dashboard.
You can then use it to:
- upload and track blood glucose (BG) readings
- show your BG readings as a list, in diary view
and in a graph
- easily filter your BG readings to show trends
- provide additional notes to your care team
- request callbacks from your care team
- receive care guidance from your care
professional direct to your app
- keep a history log of previous blood glucose
- use a visual aid to help you to keep on track
with your BG monitoring
- find out about gestational diabetes mellitus
- take better control of your condition
- find information about food and diet, weight
management, and activity and
fitness during pregnancy
Report an issue
You can contact the developer directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
How do I access it?
The app is free to download from the App Store and Google Play.
Page last reviewed: 04/04/2018
Next review due: 04/04/2021
The app developer is solely responsible for their app's advertisement, compliance and fitness for purpose. Unless stated otherwise, apps are not supplied by the NHS, and the NHS is not liable for their use.
Show full disclaimer
NHS here stands for NHS Digital, NHS England, Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England, NICE, MHRA, CQC, GPs and any other health professionals undertaking NHS-funded care. See full disclaimer