Category: NHS services
Free, with in-app purchases
You can order your repeat prescription from Co-op Health (formally Dimec), and choose how and where you get your medication.
Download the free app and:
- get your medication where you want it – from any pharmacy in England or delivered to any address in the UK for free
- order your medication directly from your phone or tablet – Co-op Health links to your GP surgery using an approved NHS connection meaning you can view, order and manage your repeat prescriptions securely
- get updates about your order every step of the way
Who is it suitable for?
To get your repeat prescriptions from Co-op Health, you must:
- be 16 or over
- be registered with a GP in England
- have medication that’s on a repeat prescription
- have a delivery address in the UK or be able to collect your medication from a pharmacy in England
How does it work?
- tell your GP you want to ‘register for online services’ – they’ll give you unique codes that Co-op Health uses to link you securely to your GP surgery. They might ask to see ID and proof of address
- download the Co-op Health app, enter the codes and set up your account
- view your repeat prescriptions and choose the one you want delivered and where to
- your GP will check your order and Co-op Health will let you know when it's approved
- get email updates on the progress of your order
Report an issue
You can contact the developer directly to report any issue or if you have any questions about this product.
Please share the details through our contact form for our records.
How do I access it?
The app is free with in-app purchases from the App Store and Google Play.
Page last reviewed: 04/04/2018
Next review due: 04/04/2021
The app developer is solely responsible for their app's advertisement, compliance and fitness for purpose. Unless stated otherwise, apps are not supplied by the NHS, and the NHS is not liable for their use.
Show full disclaimer
NHS here stands for NHS Digital, NHS England, Department of Health and Social Care, Public Health England, NICE, MHRA, CQC, GPs and any other health professionals undertaking NHS-funded care. See full disclaimer