City Pharmacy

Based on 5 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 5 ratings for this pharmacy

Anonymous gave City Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

very helpful pharmacists

City Pharmacy was the fifth pharmacy I visited one morning when trying to buy some straightforward, though not commonly stocked, non-prescription medication. The first one (near my home) and the next three (near my work) all simply said either "sorry, there's none in stock" [and on further pressing, that the weren't intending to order any] or "we don't stock it".

City Pharmacy is on my journey to work and so, as I now had to take the day off sick, I swung by on my way home. The response of the pharmacist was completely different from the others: "We don't have any in stock but I can put it on today's order and have it here later this afternoon."

So simple, yet so helpful.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 02 July 2018

Mr Powell gave City Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Efficient and friendly

I have used this pharmacy since I moved into the area last year. The staff are unfailingly friendly and helpful. If I have had problems with the availability of prescription medicines they have taken the initiative in resolving the difficulty. Phone calls are dealt with quickly and professionally. Assistant gave me good advice about choosing lip balms! Plus they have a great range of toothbrushes.. especially Elgydium! The staff look at you and greet you with a smile when you speak to them, and respond to you with respect.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 12 April 2018

Anonymous gave City Pharmacy a rating of 1 stars

Very expensive

I had a private prescription for cyclogest and was charged £80 instead of £60 everywhere else as I found out later.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 01 June 2017

Local businessman gave City Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Top quality local pharmacy

Excellent, knowledgeable and helpful pharmacist. Very good range and knowledge of supplements. Helpful long term staff. Good range of all the necessities and clear advice given. Passport photos. Have been going for many years. Top marks!

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 25 October 2016

Anonymous gave City Pharmacy a rating of 1 stars

Rude, weird, awkward

Enquired by phone about stock for a prescription. Demanded to know who I was - was a very weird conversation to say the least.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 19 September 2016