JP Pharmacy

Based on 10 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 10 ratings for this pharmacy

Zara gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding service

I have been using this pharmacy for years. The pharmacist knows all his customers names and has provided me with some excellent advice and support.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Lee gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Friendly staff

Very respectful and full of knowledge, I hardly ever leave this pharmacy dissatisfied. The staff and service are lovely, i am a very happy customer.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Rebecca Tregear gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Amazing personal service

I wanted to take a moment to leave a review about JP pharmacy in Bushey/Watford in Hertfordshire.
I have needed the pharmacists advice on several occasions recently as have needed a number of medications both prescribed and over the counter. He is incredibly thorough and reliable.
I can’t recommend him more highly, he provides a very personal service. Nothing is ever too much trouble and he takes time to make sure you are happy and have what you require in terms of a specification medication, advise on medication or any other issue.
As said he is always willing to please and has on several occasions recently ordered medications in which meet my specific requirements. One example is a liquid medicine that I can’t bare (makes me feel sick) and instead of insisting this is the only one he will happily search and order one that I can tolerate.
I have literally spoken to him on a few occasions in one day and I always have come away feeling like he genuinely cares.
He does not rush, is incredibly efficidnt and as I have said makes an effort to provide a personal service. Something not seen as it should be in today’s fast pace world of 24/7, where self service is encouraged and you often don’t know what to ask or feel comfortable enough to ask, let alone who to ask.
Very refreshing, I cannot recommend his service enough!
Thank you for your care and attention you are second to none.
I would rate this chemist as ‘Outstanding.’

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 09 February 2018

L HJ gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended!

I have used this pharmacy for some years. The service is always excellent and is above and beyond expectations. Repeat prescriptions are always ready and any changes to these are swiftly dealt with. The pharmacist is very knowledgeable and has always time to talk. The personal touch is much appreciated too.
I purposefully use this pharmacy even though other pharmacies may be more convenient as I greatly value the service, support and information we receive.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 20 August 2017

Jane Dilloway gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Pharmacy Review

I have used this pharmacy several times on behalf of my elderly aunt. The pharmacist is always very very helpful, knows the patients by name and is fully up to date with their medications. The pharmacist communicates very well with the local GP.

My aunt has used the pharmacy for several years and Has always found the pharmacist to be extremely helpful and informative.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 19 September 2017

Caroline Tre gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

We are a care home in Bushey and have been using JP pharmacy for one year. The service we receive has been excellent from ordering of our meds right through to collection.
If we need anything amending or additional items they will always sort this for us liaising with the GP directly. Our recent pharmacy audit was very professional and was in line with CQC regulations.
I would highly recommend this pharmacy to any care home as they will listen to your needs and adapt accordingly.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 08 July 2017

Ann and Bob gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Chemist

I've used this chemist for several years. My repeat prescriptions are always waiting for me and my husband, when needed. They are very friendly, efficient and very helpful with advice when asked for. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 09 March 2017

Tine Cousins gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Local, friendly pharmacy

All you could want from your friendly, helpful local pharmacist.

The pharmacist is very knowledgeable, and always gives a personal and friendly service. Even items that I would otherwise have to travel into Watford (or further afield) for, they are happy find the product and order it in for collection, saving a lot of trouble.

I have chosen this pharmacist as "my" local pharmacist for some years now. Their care for their customers is second to none. I would happily recommend this pharmacy and their "can-do" approach.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 17 February 2017

Donald & Christine gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

So helpful and so conscientious

My wife and I use JP Pharmacy very frequently, due to the many ailments which often come with our senior age.

We are so grateful for the wonderful and very accurate service we receive.

We often call in for medical advice to save making appointments with our GPs. The pharmacist always finds time to answer our enquiries or advise us to see our GPs if this is needed.

Thank you for being in our locality, JP Pharmacy. We very truly value your excellent help.

D & C.M.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 27 February 2017

Anonymous gave JP Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Very helpful service

Very helpful in ordering specific non-medical items requested and obtains them quickly. Provides good advice on treating illnesses and how to take medicines.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 31 January 2017