Star Pharmacy

0113 2783976 136 Cardigan Road, Leeds, West Yorkshire , Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS6 1LU

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

Based on 3 ratings for this pharmacy

10 out of 10 service

Will definitely use this pharmacy again. Stocks a variety of items. And customer service is 10 out of 10. Can’t fault anything. Staff very professional and nice.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 14 November 2018

Michael reviewed Star Pharmacy

Will never use this chemists again

Took in my prescription for five items on a Thursday , one wasn't in stock... fair enough..can't keep everything in stock, by Saturday 11.30 I was still waiting...not good enough!!.Where I work customers are looked after, clearly not the motto here, glad there's lots of other choices around.
Michael Sykes

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 13 August 2017

Fantastic

Had to use 111 for urgent out-of-hours anti-anxiety medication for relative, this pharmacy explained and handled the whole thing with absolute professionalism both over the phone and in person. I owe them all a drink 🍸:-)

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 30 May 2017

Anonymous gave Star Pharmacy a rating of 5 stars

Really helpful in a bind!

I went to the pharmacy not knowing how to get my repeat prescription and out of my medication. They were really helpful, ordering it in from the doctor and providing me an emergency prescription to tide me over straight away, and helping me to navigate how to access my next months prescription. Very helpful!

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 19 December 2016