Colin Beeson Optometrists

01827 311517 Village Vision, Lichfield Road, Hopwas , Tamworth, B78 3AG

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

Anonymous gave Colin Beeson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Personalised, thorough and expert service

I have been using Colin Beeson Optometrists for many years for both contact lenses and glasses. I have always received excellent service and know that my eyes are being expertly looked after. The optician takes time to carry out a through examination; I appreciate the detailed explanations he gives into how my eyes have changed and the prescription required to meet my individual needs. He is ably assisted by his assistant who is always warm and friendly. A personalised service I would highly recommend and hope to use far into the future.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 10 March 2018

Colin Beeson Optometrists replied on 12 March 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Phillip Adcock gave Colin Beeson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

I highly recommend Colin Beeson optometrist

Those of us blessed with a fully functioning sense of vision should recognise how amazingly lucky we are. With such the fantastic gift of sight, why would you ever considering not taking maximum care of this precious resource?

In my opinion, this is where Colin Beeson Optometrists surpasses other eye specialists, and way more so than many of the High Street opticians. They provide expertise and devotes time. They also have a genuine interest in caring for my eyes.

I would strongly recommend this Optometrists over and above anyone else I've encountered in this field.

As an analogy, not going to a genuine expert like Colin Beeson Optometrists would be like seeking medical advice form a £ shop. Quick, cheap, but probably not very good.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Colin Beeson Optometrists replied on 14 July 2017

Thank you for your kind comments.