Colin Beeson Optometrists

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

Based on 2 ratings for this optician

Phillip Adcock gave Colin Beeson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

I highly recommend Colin Beeson optometrist

Those of us blessed with a fully functioning sense of vision should recognise how amazingly lucky we are. With such the fantastic gift of sight, why would you ever considering not taking maximum care of this precious resource?

In my opinion, this is where Colin Beeson Optometrists surpasses other eye specialists, and way more so than many of the High Street opticians. They provide expertise and devotes time. They also have a genuine interest in caring for my eyes.

I would strongly recommend this Optometrists over and above anyone else I've encountered in this field.

As an analogy, not going to a genuine expert like Colin Beeson Optometrists would be like seeking medical advice form a £ shop. Quick, cheap, but probably not very good.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 14 July 2017

Colin Beeson Optometrists replied on 14 July 2017

Thank you for your kind comments.

Trevor Shakeshaft gave Colin Beeson Optometrists a rating of 5 stars

Thorough, painstaking, caring and extremely good at their job.

I have been a patient of this optician for many years now, and have nothing but praise for their work. They have a real enthusiasm for what they do and this is obvious from the advice and treatment they give. They do not 'talk down' to those of us who are not experts in their field (as they undoubtedly are) and communicates well with their patients. Spectacles are invariably prescribed accurately - I have never needed to ask for alterations or adjustments once they have fitted and set up my glasses. Above all, they care about their work and the wellbeing of their patients. When my wife had to attend a consultation at Birmingham Eye Hospital the specialist commented that their testing equipment was as good as they (the consultant) used at the hospital. I would recommend them without reservation. H. Trevor Shakeshaft

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 29 July 2016

Colin Beeson Optometrists has not yet replied.