Jonathan Best Opticians

01174228292 263 Lodge Causeway, Fishponds , Bristol, Avon, BS16 3RA

Based on 11 ratings for this optician

Based on 11 ratings for this optician

Highly recommended

Thank you for a very thorough eye test and lots of extremely helpful advice. Your knowledge about dry eye problems was impressive.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Lorraine gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Perfect Eyesight with my Gorgeous New Glasses

When I visited Johnathon Best Opticians I was greeted by friendly staff and offered a nice cuppa whilst I waited for my eye examination. The eye examination was very thorough it didn't feel rushed at all, the optician is a very pleasant young chap, he has huge passion in his work ensuring the customer is completely satisfied with his services.

At last I have found an excellent optician, and can safely say they are the 'best' opticians in Bristol. Thank you to all your staff for giving me perfect eyesight with my gorgeous new glasses - Lorraine

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018

Geoff James gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Eye examination

I was treated very professionally and quickly, I was concerned that there may be problems with my eyes, my GP had advised an eye examination after I was getting swirling colours in one or the other eye, followed by a headache. The Optician made me feel relaxed at all times, and was always clear about what he was about to do. I would definitely recommend Jonathan Best Optician any day. I was very pleased with my results, and he had made me feel at ease telling me there were no problems with my eyes.
Geoff James

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 19 December 2017

Very good service

I wished to use a local and small company and I will highly recommend Jonathan Best Opticians to anyone needing this type of service. The appointment was swift and easy to book, the service from all the staff was professional, friendly and they all made me feel comfortable and well looked after. I needed to choose glasses and they were very helpful to help me pick out a frame that was suitable for me, the glasses were prepared well and I felt well informed of the process, the fitting and after service has also been amazing. I really appreciated the personal attention to the custom. :-)

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 12 March 2018

Heather gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Eye Health Concern

Woke up on Saturday morning and there is something wrong with my eye. Jonathan Best Opticians gave me an immediate appointment and took exceptionally good care of me. After investigation my eye health was fully and clearly explained and calm helpful guidance given.
I am delighted to have found a very professional yet caring and kind optician in Bristol and can highly recommend them to everyone.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 07 October 2017

Andrea D gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Amazing Service

I've been coming to Marian Blake for years. It changed hands about 2yrs ago & is now Jonathan Best. The service is absolutely amazing. All of the staff are extremely friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable & professional & are very good with children. We went for our check-up yesterday & my 13yr old son had also been complaining of blurry vision in his left eye, our optician took a look & immediately diagnosed a congenital cataract, We were given the information & advice we needed. They took photos & we were able to see it ourselves & referred us to a consultant. I cannot recommend this optician highly enough. Absolutely the best one i've ever been to.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 05 August 2017

Rebecca U gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Marian Blake Opticians are great - friendly & knowledgeable

Lovely friendly & knowledgeable staff from when you walk through the door to when you leave whether you have booked an eye test or if you have dropped in if you need help afterwards! The optician is great with kids & adults too! The optician always wants to help with making the experience the best possible one they can & you always get given all the time you need! Great to feel that someone cares for your eye health! Top quality experience for all the family! Highly recommended! Great all round service where nothing is too much trouble & you get a proper personal service! Wouldn't want to go anywhere else! Marian Blake Opticians are great!

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 29 April 2017

Tomasz Cz gave Jonathan Best Opticians a rating of 5 stars

Recommended optician

I have booked appointments online for my 6 years old son and myself. Staff are friendly, optician is very good with kids. If you have any questions the optician is happy to answer. I am very pleased with the service, and I can recommend this optician.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 19 May 2017

Brilliant staff and service

Went in to buy glasses for the first time in years and they couldn't have been any nicer, made sure i was happy with the process and the staff really seem to care about their opticians

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 05 April 2017

Great Personal Service

As someone who's not required glasses for most of her life and therefore a bit of a novice, I decided to go to a local optician rather than a chain in the hope of getting a more personal service which took the time to talk through my needs and the options with me. This was exactly what I got. The team were friendly and helpful without being pushy. I was given lots of time to ask questions, digest answers and mull over the options. I would thoroughly recommend the team at Marian Blake. ??

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 28 January 2017