IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS

01925 210006 Walton Lodge, Hill Cliffe Road, Walton , Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6NU

Based on 16 ratings for this optician

Based on 16 ratings for this optician

MB gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Quality Care and Exceptional Service

My father has been using In-House Mobile Opticians for the past 3 years (for both his prescription and reading glasses) and we could not be happier with the service they provide.
All staff are professional, polite and very accommodating. One in particular is always very helpful and easy to talk to. He is attentive to my father’s needs and takes the time to make sure we are happy and informed.

He gives professional advice and explains clearly the issues with my father’s vision and how best to support him. This member of staff also goes out of his ways to make follow up referrals and share information with other professionals, as necessary.

In-House Mobile Opticians provide quality care and exceptional customer service and we would highly recommend them.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 07 April 2018

Excellent and Caring Service

I would like to comment on the excellent service received from the team. My Mother in Law who is 85, resident in a care home and suffers from Dementiia has just received her new glasses. We are delighted with the quality of the glasses but the main point of this review is to comment on the way optician conducted the examination. He was simply quite brilliant with my Mother in Law: so patient, understanding, gentle and caring in completing a very through and professional job.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 April 2018

Really personal service

Really personal and friendly service. Nothing is too much trouble. Honest advice too. The optician told my mum that her prescription hadn't changed and just adjusted her glasses rather than selling her new ones which I really appreciated. Would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a home eye test.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 16 March 2018

Opticians

very satisfied with the service and extremely professional .everyone was so helpful and friendly

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 22 November 2017

Pamela Simpson gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Highly Recomend in House Mobile Opticians

I was very impressed by the wonderful service my 92 year old mother received this morning.The optician was very kind and helpful and professional. They spent a long time with mum and the eye test was very thorough.Also when I booked the receptionist was friendly and helpful too. I would definitely Recomend in house mobile opticians thankyou.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 31 October 2017

Anonymous gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Visit to Mum in a care home

I was very impressed by the service both Mum and I received from this Opticians.The receptionist was freindly and most helpful.The Optician that visited Mum reported back to me, explaining the outcome of their tests, the optician was also sending on a report to her Doctor.The distance the Optician had to travel to see Mum did not seem to be a problem.I found the Optician to be very freindly and professional.I would highly recommend this Company.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 19 May 2017

Denis Coleman gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service for housebound people

Very good, helpful and friendly service. The optician has tested me, my wife and my mother in law who ìs 85 years old and the eye tests are very thorough. The after service is excellent too. Would definitely recommend it.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 01 March 2017

Louise Rowley gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommended

We have been working with In-House Mobile Opticians for the last ten years and have been very impressed with the service they provide.

All the staff are unfailingly polite, cheerful and friendly and are very good at helping the elderly residents they serve to feel at ease. They show flexibility in working with staff, residents and families.

We have received an extremely reliable service from In-House Mobile Opticians and can’t think of an occasion when they have not done what they said they would.

We look forward to a continued ongoing good relationship with this practice.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 03 March 2017

Brian Peers gave IN-HOUSE MOBILE OPTICIANS a rating of 5 stars

Friendly, excellent home service

I've been using in house mobile opticians for a few years and find that the service I receive from Parm is so friendly and relaxed when my eyes are tested. I always feel safe and secure knowing that my eyes are tested so thoroughly. There is no rush and should I require a referral to the eye hospital then I know that they will act promptly. I would recommend in house mobile opticians to all of my friends and family.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 09 February 2017

Great home visiting optician

Excellent service from "In house mobile opticians".
Very handy having such a great mobile optician in Warrington, Cheshire.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 02 February 2017