- Patient-centred service, where we deal with patients individually offering them super-specialist services related to their condition in a short waiting time.
- Our consultants are leaders in their fields of work and nationally and internationally renowned.
- Surgical and medical management for all the patients soley or in conjuction with colleagues in other departments.
This department is the hub hospital of ENT services for a network of hospitals including Ashford and St Peter's and Epsom hospitals.
All major inpatient surgery, on call and emergency services for these hospitals, are performed in the Royal Surrey, in addition to hosting the Head and Neck cancer services.
Our department runs a multitude of specialist services including:
- A tertiary referral service for complex nasal and sinus conditions and managing allergic conditions in conjunction with our allergy colleagues.
- Specialist ear services.
- Specialist paediatric services.
- A Head & Neck cancer service for Surrey and parts and Hampshire.
- An on call specialist service on site at the Royal Surrey from 8am - 8.30pm. This is available by referral from A & E or a GP.