Farnham Hospital

01483 782000 Hale Road, Surrey , Farnham, Surrey, GU9 9QL

Mr Curtis gave Farnham Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Integrated care service

I needed an urgent appointment with my GP at Downing St surgery. I was directed to this new service run by local GPs out of this new unit. Excellent!!
Fast, efficient and no problems parking. Fix the coffee machine 😃.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 02 November 2017

Efficient Out Patients Blood Test

I went for my blood test. I could go anytime and chose early Monday afternoon. I was in and out quickly. Friendly and efficient. No problem parking in free car park. It has been busy when I have been before but there is a fair queuing system. Hospital looked very clean.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 03 October 2017

J Simmons gave Farnham Hospital a rating of 3 stars

Needs a good deep cleaning

I have visited the hospital regularly over the last two months and I have to say it needs a good clean, the glass panels are covered in fingers prints, wall edges are filthy as are the hand spinsters, dust everywhere on top of the fire hydrants,window ledges,the cafe is very dirty and all skirting needs a good scrub. I assume there is probably not enough cleaning staff as the ones I do see seem to be rushing from one job to another.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 12 September 2017

Carol Bazen gave Farnham Hospital a rating of 2 stars

Shortage of staff

As l write this there is only 3 people available to look after the patients on Runfold ward, Farnham Hospital, Surrey. The 2 nurses are dealing with a patient who has had a stroke and 1 poor person, a carer, trying to do everything else. They have to take patients to the toilet and can't answer all the red call bells. This is not acceptable these people have just been passed on by the hospital for rehabilitation and they are not fit to go home. More funding is required to give the patients the care and dignity they deserve. More staff during the night time is required now.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 13 September 2017

Walk in x ray referral

After an awful experience and no x ray in the end at Frimley, I decided to try Farnham. Prepared myself for an hours wait snd I was in and out in 10 mins. The staff were great, lovely quiet hospital, very clean and free parking!

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 30 August 2017

Outpatient treatment at Farnham Hospital

I only go to Farnham Hospital as an Outpatient, but the treatment I have had is second to none. The staff are kind, caring and do their job quickly and well. The parking is good, and free, and it is easy to find where to go as there are plenty of signs. I have been using this hospital for many years, as I used to take my Mother for eye treatment, and it has been consistently excellent.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 30 December 2016

Anonymous reviewed Farnham Hospital

Wake up to simple logic of who will use this site

Please could u simply make visiting times easy to find. Three of us can't find these. We don't want to ring and unnessecarily disturb someone.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 03 December 2016

Amazing.

Just attended outpatients app. All staff and consultant absolutely wonderful. To top it all its free parking. Lovely comfortable experience. Thank you.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 08 November 2016

Anonymous gave Farnham Hospital a rating of 3 stars

Blood test waiting time

The waiting time for blood tests is unacceptable - nearly 2 hours today. The service used to be much better particularly in the afternoons but now there only seems to be one member of staff on duty. Each test seems to take between 10-15 minutes and today they stopped issuing tickets at 3pm although the official time for a last ticket is 4.15pm! Please can the staffing be looked at again.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 25 October 2016

Polly gave Farnham Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Blood testing waiting time

Had a blood test today,waited an hour,then was done quickly,and out in a few minutes.Then I met a lady in the cafe who told me that the remaining patients were asked to wait another 1hr and 20min,while the staff went on lunch break.There were two staff on when I went in,so why can't they stagger their lunch times.Is this short staffing,or bad management? I feel so sorry for those patients who had to wait all that time.I suggest that if you need to go to this clinic,take a book,newspaper and lunch with you,and prepare for a long wait.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 20 September 2016