The Princess Royal Hospital

01952 641222 Apley Castle, Grainger Drive , Telford, Shropshire, TF1 6TF

138 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Sharon Heeley gave Gynaecology at The Princess Royal Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent surgeons and care

I went in last Monday for a full hysterectomy and to have two large cysts removed. All the time I was there I was well looked after and kept informed of what was expected at all times. Before surgery all the team came to speak to me and introduce themselves , after surgery I knew straight away where I was and who was with me. The care once I was back on the ward was second to non and all the staff were friendly and never complained . I only ended staying in for two days which after major open surgery I would say is pretty good and reflects the care and information I was given . Thank you to the team on ward 14 and please pass on my thanks to the wonderful surgeon who operate on me . Best regards , S.Heeley .

Visited in July 2016. Posted on 26 July 2016

The Princess Royal Hospital replied on 24 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback following your surgery. I am pleased to see that you were treated with the care that you would expect from our teams.
I have passed your comments onto the Matron for Ward 14 and will ask her to share with her teams.
Again, thank you for using this service to provide your feedback.
Regards,