Stoke Mandeville Hospital

01296 315000 Mandeville Road, Aylesbury , Buckinghamshire, HP21 8AL

257 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Jo gave Maternity services at Stoke Mandeville Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic level of care so far...

Having read some of the reviews posted on here I felt compelled to write something more positive about the care I have received so far. Although I agree that the reception staff aren't always as friendly and helpful as we would like, and that the toilets in reception do need review of cleanliness and functionality, through what has been a pregnancy with lots of ups and downs, the medical staff have always been focused on what's best for me and my baby.
The staff in the DAU need an extra shout out because they have always been amazing.
I also stayed in the antenatal ward after having an appendicitis at 20 weeks and there I was looked after fantastically by the midwives who are clearly understaffed but amazingly passionate about their jobs and the care that they give.
With labour imminent I feel totally confident in having my baby delivered at Stoke Mandeville.

Visited in June 2016. Posted on 06 June 2016

Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust replied on 08 June 2016

Dear Jo
Thank you for taking the time to post your lovely words of praise on this site.
I am sorry to learn that your pregnancy has had its 'ups and downs' but it is pleasing to hear that you have been looked after fantastically by the staff throughout your pregnancy and that you have total confidence in having your baby at Stoke Mandeville Hospital.
It is always rewarding to receive such feedback and to hear of how well staff across our services have worked together to ensure our patients are treated with compassion, dignity and respect. I will make sure that your thanks are passed on to all the areas involved in your care and I wish you the best of luck with your imminent birth.