Leicester General Hospital

0300 303 1573 Gwendolen Road , Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 4PW

265 total | 1 found Show all reviews

corin windsor gave Neurology at Leicester General Hospital a rating of 1 stars

My time in the ydu was great, care after had been apauling

I was first taken into hospital in august 2014, I then stayed for a week before I was discharged(which I shouldn't have been, I couldn't even stand without throwing up), I didn't even last being out of hospital as I couldn't eat or speak so shortly I got takenin again, after two weeks of , CTscans X-rays ,MRI scans and Lumber Punctures and daily bloods, I got taken to the YDU while there I improved masses, the daily physio and OT therapists was great for me, after spending 1 month there I was okayed to go home.

since then I've had three hospital apointments two ive been too, one I missed because the letter was sent to the wrong address. and one the doctor cancelled

I rang up trying to change the appointment and was told if I did id be discharged, bareing in mind I live in quorn, and unable to drive and work full time, I've never seen a physio therapies and was told id be reffered to an OT 1 year ago but never heard anything.

Visited in August 2014. Posted on 06 January 2016

Leicester General Hospital replied on 11 January 2016

Dear Corin,

We are sorry to hear about your unhappy experience with our department and should you wish to discuss your concerns any further please do not hesitate to contact me.

We would appreciate it if you could please send your present address so that any future correspondence sent out contains the correct address details.

Mary Blair