St Peter's Hospital

01932 872000 Guildford Road , Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0PZ

263 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Louise gave Accident and emergency services at St Peter's Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Accident and Emergency Dept - Thank You

I recently used the A and E dept of St Peters Hospital with my father. He was treated with dignity and respect by all staff at all times, which is more than I can say for how the staff were treated by some of the other patients and their families! I was shocked to here some of the abuse the staff got, partly due to the frustration of waiting but mostly caused by alcohol. I guess this was just a normal Friday night for the staff and they handled it with calm serenity. As my father was assessed as not in imminent danger we were there all night and I had nothing to do but sit and watch. All I can say is 'thank you for being there, and I'm sorry you have to put up with some of the behaviour I witnessed from my fellow man'

Visited in March 2016. Posted on 30 March 2016

St Peter's Hospital replied on 31 March 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our A&E department. We are sorry you had a long wait, but pleased to hear that your father was treated with dignity and respect. We really appreciate your kind words and will make sure they are shared with our staff. Thanks again.