North Tyneside General Hospital

0344 811 8111 Rake Lane , North Shields, NE29 8NH

139 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Christine gave at North Tyneside General Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Very impressed

I have never had occasion to use Rake Lane Hospital before, although I have visited patients there some years ago and was uncomfortable with the standard of care.

However things have clearly improved and having been to the walk-in 'urgent care' facility, I have nothing but praise for the staff and care I received. My broken wrist was examined and x-rayed by an extremely pleasant and competent doctor ( possibly nurse/practitioner, I wasn't sure by the uniform).

I was referred to the trauma clinic in Cramlington, but was given total reassurance that if anything untoward should happen, I could return to urgent care immediately. I was in and out in less than 90 minutes. If I get as good a service as this in Cramlington, I will be well reassured that NHS services in the North-East are in safe hands.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 22 November 2015

North Tyneside General Hospital replied on 24 November 2015

Dear Christine,

Sorry to hear about your broken wrist. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely feedback with the urgent care team - they'll be delighted to receive it.

I am glad we were able to provide you with a high quality and efficient service you deserved , and I do hope it has enabled you to have confidence and trust in the emergency care services that are available to you locally.

with all best wishes with your recovery,
Annie