Kettering General Hospital

01536 492000 Rothwell Road , Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN16 8UZ

414 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at Kettering General Hospital a rating of 5 stars

A short thank you to KGH

I came into Ashton Ward on 27th September for a hip revision operation which I had been told was a major operation that would be a longer stay in hospital and longer healing time. From the first entrance with other patients there was giggling which continued both with the patients and staff. Just before the operation I was told there was a problem with the lift which we all thought was hilarious - so after staggering up the stairs we were on the way. The anaesthetist was brilliant and I was soon out to the world. I found that everyone from the Consultant and his team - the matron of the ward, the so hard working nursing staff, helpers, porters and cleaners were absolutely marvellous - always had time for a chat were so helpful and keen to explain things and always had a smile for everyone. The food was good and a varied menu. I was so pleased to go home after 8 days but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay on Ashton ward. Many thanks to all concerned with my operation and aftercare.

Visited in September 2016. Posted on 17 October 2016

Kettering General Hospital replied on 07 December 2016

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay, I will feed your comments back to the staff, I hope that you are making a speedy recovery.

Sarah Florey – lead nurse