New Cross Hospital

01902 307999 Wolverhampton Road, Heath Town , Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 0QP

429 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Anonymous gave Ophthalmology at New Cross Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Eye department

We attended the eye department for a fluorine scan on Monday 16th may. During this procedure my husband collapsed. When help arrived they were indecisive on action and apart from one nurse who helped me the rest were totally useless. The crash team were calledd and took 6 min to get there . When they arrived the sister told me that they liked my perfume , how nice . They also said that it took time because the crash team didn't know exactly were the eye department was. In my experience and I do have some, crash teams arrive with a bag . It should contain several items including oxygen . I saw nothing . I took care of my husband . If it had been more serious eg heart attack your team would not have given him a chance . Disgraceful from your whole set up.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 20 May 2016

New Cross Hospital replied on 23 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments relating to your husband's patient experience at our hospital. I am sorry for any distress that this matter has caused to you both.

To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362, who can assist you further.

Kindest regards