Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

01202 303626 Castle Lane East , Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DW

176 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Diane S gave Older people's services at Royal Bournemouth General Hospital a rating of 5 stars

TIA Clinic

I was referred t,o this Clinic by my GP and had an urgent appointment early next day.I saw a Specialist Nurse who looked after me very professionally. They spent considerable time listening to my story and arranged a series of tests which were carried out almost immediately without any delay. I received Gold Standard treatment on that day and have been looked after extremely well since my initial visit. I was really impressed with the letter that I received following my appointment which detailed in full, the information I had given to them. I also received a follow up telephone call from the Nurse Specialist, who updated me on the results of tests which I had ,which were not available at the time of my follow up appointment ,due to it being Christmas.At all times I was dealt with professionally and in a caring and sypmathetic manner and I am extremely grateful for the care that I received during a very difficult period.

received Gold Standard treatment from the hospital

Visited in December 2015. Posted on 22 January 2016

Royal Bournemouth General Hospital replied on 25 January 2016

Dear Diane S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I hope you are now feeling better since your visit to us before Christmas. I hope your health scare did not dampen the festive spirit for you or your family too much.
I am pleased to hear that you were seen promptly and professionally by a specialist nurse who was able to spend time listening to your story and then carrying out a number of tests to help put your mind at ease.
It is good to know that you found the information given to you during and after your visit was helpful and that the specialist nurse was able to provide you with further test results during the follow up call.
I will be delighted to pass on your kind comments to the team involved in looking after as I know how much they appreciate receiving feedback about the care they provide.
Regards