0117 906 1801 The Brooms, Emersons Green , Bristol, Avon, BS16 7FH

Roger Duffner gave Dentistry and Orthodontics at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Wow!, what a superb place to have treatment.

Visited Emersons Green NHS centre the very first time today for dental surgery to remove a problem molar. I was amazed at the professional, kind, and helpfull care provided by all the staff from the receptionists booking you in, the lovely nurses, right through to the surgeon carrying out the operation.
I thoroughly recomment this place if you require safe,clean and attentive treatment and would like to thank all those involved in my treatment a big thankyou.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 21 July 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback comments for us following your recent visit. It's absolutely lovely to receive such a comprehensive and glowing review of the care you received. It will be a pleasure to pass on your comments to all the staff involved in your care.
Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Christine Francis gave General Surgery at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Gall Bladder Removal.

Amazing Treatment Centre,had my op yesterday at 8.00am and In Recovery at 10.00am, at1.30 I was discharged to recover at home. The care and attention I was given by the Surgeon, Anethetist,Theatre Staff and all the nurses was absolutely outstanding, making you feel so relaxed and comfortable, my anxiety just disappeared. I would defineatley recommend this Treatment Centre to everyone. Thanks to everyone at Emerson'sGreen Treatment Centre.
Christine Francis

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 29 July 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 31 July 2018

Thank you very much for leaving your comments. We really appreciate the feedback we get from our patients and it's good to hear that you felt so well looked after by the teams involved in your care. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise to the general surgery team.
Best wishes,
Emersons Green Treatment Centre

Sarah Palmer gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 4 stars

Lack in Latex Allergy Knowledge

I recommend that staff are given more or better training on Latex Allergies and how they are link to many foods. Don’t just assume that Latex is to do with latex gloves. I may not be medically trained but I am not stupid and I know the seriousness of this whist having medical procedures and how dangerous it can be.
Where most of the staff, were friendly and supported, I did find that i was made to feel like I didnt know what I was talking about, with shoulder shrugs and face pulling.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 26 May 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 May 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback for us. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with some parts of your recent visit. We take all the comments made by our patients and visitors very seriously and would be grateful if you could contact our Operations Manager with a few more details in order that we may improve our service in this area.
Please contact Michael.Burnett@careuk.com

Jodie gave at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Knee Arthroscopy

Couldn't be happier with my experience. I was looked after from start to finish. It was only 2 weeks after my initial consultation that I had the operation. All the nurses and doctors were amazing and made me feel relaxed about the process. I arrived at 7am and I was on my way home by 1pm. I wasn't rushed though, the nurses and surgeon made sure I was ok before they let me leave. I also had a call from a nurse the next morning to make sure I was ok. I would definitely choose this hospital again.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 June 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 01 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback comments for us. We are always grateful for the comments we get from our patients as they tell us where we are doing well and where we could do even better. It's good to hear you felt so well looked after and it will be a pleasure to pass on your comments to the teams involved in your care.

LisaC gave Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 1 stars

NHS Fining patients for parking! Truely heroic move

My friend was in hospital for day surgery at Emersons Green.

I arrived at 6pm to collect her, saw the designated parking zone by the hospital and parked up and went to reception. At no point did I see a sign informing me about parking control?!

I spoke with the receptionist as I had no idea where to go, she called day surgery and sent me upstairs, again no mention of parking control?

I was in the car park for a total of 18 minutes and have received a £100 fine for the privilege. Absolutely disgusted that the NHS are going to fine people to this extent when there is littel to no clear notices informing you of such procedures. I will be complaining to anyone and everyone regarding this. I am not paying £100 for the use of an NHS parking facility when collecting an NHS patient post surgery!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 18 May 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 May 2018

Thank you posting your comments for us. We are really sorry to hear that you incurred a fine when using the treatment centre recently and we are aware that sometimes patients and visitors do not always notice the signs in the car park and the reception area. If you would like us to try and help you sort this issue out could you please contact Holly Wale on 0117 906 1926 or at Holly.Wale@careuk.com

Peter Stephens gave at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

FULL HIP REPLACEMENT

On 4th April 2018 I had a full hip replacement at this hospital, from the time I saw the consultant until the day of the operation I could not have been treated better, if I was on the phone and they said they would ring me back they did. I was admitted at 6-30 am and at pre-op was attended by a lovely nurse who was on my ward, sometimes from 6-30am until 8pm, always with a smile nothing seemed to be any trouble but all staff were excellent. My surgeon and staff visited the ward twice in the 2 and a half days I was in this great hospital. Food and choice were good. I would recommend Emersons Treatment Centre Thank you all staff from Admin and cleaners to Doctors who make this hospital tick. It's daunting going into hospital but these people make it less so.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 16 April 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback comments for us following your recent Orthopaedic surgery. It's absolutely great for the staff to receive such a comprehensive and glowing review. We strive to provide top quality care and service and it is lovely to hear that you felt so very well looked after.

Catherine gave Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Was like visiting a private hospital - amazing

I attended Saturday for a Hysteroscopy, endometrial ablation Firstly I was happy that I could get a Saturday which mean't i didn't have to explain to work why i would have needed a days holiday.

The staff are outstanding. I always do feedback where its justified, normally its restaurants, hotels etc. But NHS - who bothers to? Well we all need to more. We must celebrate what a fantastic job individuals do.

I was treated like a princess. The staff (all of them) were amazing. I was laughing alot, sandiwich was lovely and plenty of cups of tea. Totally professional staff, knock out service. It was like private treatment. I have to say all NHS members have hearts of gold for care. I felt so special and important.

OUTSTANDING!!!!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 17 April 2018

Many thanks for leaving such a comprehensive, glowing review following your appointment. We aim to provide the highest standard of care and service and it's great for the staff to receive such outstanding feedback for the care they provided. It will be a real pleasure to pass on your kind comments to all the teams involved.
Emersons Green Treatment Centre

Ann Burnett gave Gynaecology at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Very lucky

I cannot speak too highly of this hospital.
I was referred to Emersons from Devizes.
I could not have asked for better care from my surgeon or from his team.
They were all fantastic! They all made my stay so much better than I had hoped.
Thank you to one particular staff member and co for my after care.
I would highly recommend this hospital to anyone...the level of care is exemplary.
Thank you so much to this surgeon and all at Emersons. You are the unsung hero's of this world!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 24 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback for us. The staff aim to provide the best possible care and service and it's absolutely great to hear that you felt so well looked after on your recent visit. Your kind comments will be circulated to all the teams involved in your care.
Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre

Carmelina Sammarco gave at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Total knee replacement 22nd March 2018

I was quite nervous but when meeting the full team of professionals I was totally at ease! They explained procedures, aftercare, and reassurance that they will look after me! I was particularly worried about the anaesthetic especially the spinal anaesthetic?? Until I met the consultant and her team that reassured me there will be nothing to worry about she went on to explain my options and potential risks involved, by the time she finished talking to me I completely trusted her and opted for the spinal anaesthetic she came in to check on me as the surgeon, fantastic team of professionals Thank you! I’ve am lucky to have my operation in your Hospital! And I’m feeling great!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 28 April 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 May 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your valued feedback for us. It's always a pleasure to hear that the team involved looked after you so well and please be assured your praise will be passed on to all the staff involved. We are really pleased to hear you are doing so well.
Emersons Green Treatment Centre

Lee Russell Holloway gave at Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Two knees in 9 months.

Having just had my second knee replaced at Emersons Green I would really like to sing it's praises. From my initial appointments to a three week physio revue last week, the care and expertise all the staff have shown couldn't have been bettered. My surgeons have both done wonderful jobs, and with the the professional, friendly and efficient care I have received throughout the hospital, I couldn't have asked for more. I now make a point of singing the hospital's praises at every opportunity.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 05 March 2018

Emersons Green NHS Treatment Centre replied on 06 March 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments, we are really grateful for your feedback. The staff strive to provide high quality and compassionate care and it's great to hear that you felt so so well cared for by all the teams involved in your recent treatments. It will be a pleasure to pass on your praise.