Uckfield Hospital

Framfield Road , Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22 5AW

Ipswich biker reviewed Uckfield Hospital

Friendly and professional

Minor Injuries Unit
I became unwell whilst on holiday and received first class, friendly and professional care and treatment as a visiting patient. I am very grateful.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 26 August 2018 using Care Opinion

Uckfield Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Uckfield Hospital a rating of 5 stars

First Class Service. Credit to NHS

I attended the hospital for a minor op and was impressed with the service I recieved.
I would always be happy to attend again.I hope that this facility stays open and continues to provide a
service to the community

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Uckfield Hospital replied on 26 March 2018

We're pleased to hear that you were 'impressed' with the service you received from the maxillofacial team at Uckfield Hospital. As a trust, we are committed to delivering high quality care.

Please be assured that your full posting will be shared with the team. They will be happy to read your comments.

Sent with kindest regards.

Matthew van Grutten gave Minor injuries unit at Uckfield Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Superb, friendly and professional.

I got to the Minor Injuries Unit at 4:15 in the afternoon and was seen almost immediately by a nurse, who was professional, super-friendly and efficient, for an initial review of my injury. Within 25 minutes I was being seen by another nurse, who with the minimum of fuss and maximum proficiency and great good humour, cleaned the wound, administered a local anaesthetic and stitched it up. The nurses were a top rate team throughout proceedings and I was out by 5:00pm. A faultless service from start to finish- I cannot recommend the staff or the hospital highly enough. Thank you!

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 June 2018

Uckfield Hospital has not yet replied.