Fairfield Independent Hospital

01744 739311 Crank Road, Crank , St. Helens, Merseyside, WA11 7RS

dave gave Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

gall bladder and hernia

,First class hospital, staff very caring, had gall bladder an hernia removed( through key hole) the surgeon was very good and I was well looked after not one complaint 5 star hospital thank you everyone

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 05 August 2018

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 06 August 2018

Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital.

We are pleased to hear that you would say that our staff were very caring and that you were well looked after during your visit.

Marketing and Information Analyst

Deborah lloyd gave Gynaecology at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Gynaecology

Very impressed with the service I received from the lovely reception ladies to the professionalism of the nurse and Doctor.
They both made me feel at ease .
Excellent service all round fantastic people
Would highly recommend :)

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 31 May 2018

Dear Deborah,

We are pleased to hear that you would say that you were very impressed with the service you received and that you would highly recommend us to others.

Sue Bourhill gave at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Fantasic

Had TKR 1st March 2018 cannot praise staff enough from receptionist to all staff on the wards the care and attention i recieved was 1st class a massive Thank You

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 31 May 2018

Dear Sue,

We are pleased to hear that you would say that you the consultant and staff were wonderful from start to finish. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved in your care.

Marketing and Information Analyst

Diane Harper gave Gynaecology at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Hysterectomy

Can’t thank the Consultant and nursing staff wonderful from start to finish.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 15 March 2018

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 27 March 2018

Dear Diane,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that you would say that you received wonderful care from start to finish. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.

Marketing and Information Analyst

Anonymous gave General Surgery at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

I recently had my gallbladder removed by a surgeon. This surgeon and all the staff who looked after me were great. Really made me feel welcome and put me at ease.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 22 August 2017

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that your Consultant and staff made you feel welcome and put you at ease during your visit. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.

Marketing and Information Analyst

James Prescott gave General Surgery at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Total Knee Replacement

I recently had TKR replacement which was successful spending four nights here --all staff involved were brilliant and no complaints.
I would recommend this Hospital to anyone.

J.Prescott.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 22 August 2017

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 23 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that all the staff involved in your care were brilliant and that you would recommend Fairfield Independent Hospital to others. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.

Jonathan Booth gave at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Vasectomy

I underwent a Vasectomy in April and like others have mentioned the staff were 1st Class. I obviously wasn't looking forward to it, but they made me feel totally at ease. The instructions were clear and the process very efficient. It made an anxious man very relaxed. Thank You Fairfield.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 12 September 2017

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that our staff made you feel welcome and put you at ease during your visit. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.

Anonymous gave at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

5 star treatment from start to finish brilliant

Fantastic care from admission to discharge would tell everyone to get cared for here. Staff brilliant

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 19 March 2017

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 22 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that were happy with the care you received and would say that our staff were brilliant. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.

Paul gave General Surgery at Fairfield Independent Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Spent a day here..had hernia surgery. Stayed overnight

Could.not.fault anything. The hospital is immaculate and wel.run. staff are superb. How.personal and how caring. Was sat there with 4 or.5 mother figures fussing over me staff were out of this world. So happy with service. The food was like a hotel. Private room like a hotel. Relly really great service. Would reccomend to anyone. Would always reccomend and always rerturn. Thank you do much i can.never thank enough.

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 26 January 2017

Fairfield Independent Hospital replied on 30 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the care you received at Fairfield Independent Hospital. We are pleased to hear that you would recommend us to others and would return again. I would also like to confirm that we will communicate your kind words to the relevant teams involved with your care.