BMI The Meriden Hospital

024 7664 7000 University Hospital Site, Clifford Bridge Road , Coventry, Warwickshire, CV2 2LQ

Tracey gave Gynaecology at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Out patient appointment

I came for an outpatient appointment. I was seen on time by a very professional doctor. I had bloods done and I was told I neede a procedure which I am having next week. The whole process went very smoothly and all the staff in out patients were fantastic.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 20 September 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 26 September 2017

We are delighted to receive your kind comments. We are always pleased when we achieve what we set out to do, and give our patients the best possible experience. We will share this with the staff. With kind regards

Tracey gave Gynaecology at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Day case surgery

Very caring group of people who made my short stay very comfortable"

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 09 October 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 11 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive comment which I will pass onto the teams. I do hope you are continuing to have a good recovery.

Anonymous gave BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Heart Surgery Recovery

I spent 3 nights at the BMI Meriden in Coventry recovering from open heart surgery in August 2017. The staff were extremely helpful and I was very well looked after.
The food was a little hit and miss (kept warm too long before arriving), but the rooms were very comfortable and all the essentials were well covered.
Many thanks to all the team - you made a difficult time much more bearable for me !!
David

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 27 August 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 31 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive comment which we will pass onto our teams. We do hope you are continuing to have a good recovery. Kind Regards.

Anonymous gave BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Admin is a joke

I have spoken to several different depts today just to change an appointment that they sent to me for a procedure that they haven't even provided me with a quote for yet. Nobody seemed to be listening with the last advisor, after me explaining my situation actually asking if I had had my procedure yet??? And had I been billed for it??
This certainly doesn't fill you with confidence when you are looking at paying upwards of 10k for treatment. Another hospital for me I think as I'm not impressed with this one so far.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 31 August 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 31 August 2017

I am very sorry to hear this was your experience when contacting the hospital today. Please contact me directly in 02476 647010 and we can discuss your comments further and aim to resolve them. Kind regards.

Anonymous gave Ear, Nose & Throat at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Truly amazing hospital.

Staff here are amazing they can't do enough for you. Very attentive. The Doctor was fantastic through the whole process. Thank you. And the nurse who assisted me today on 22-8-2017 in my room was truly amazing. Room 48. But overall I can't fault anything or any one here.

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 25 August 2017

It's great to receive positive feedback and we thank you for your comments. These will be passed on to our staff. Kind regards.

Sean gave Orthopaedics at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great From The Start

From the moment i walked into the hospital i was treated with respect and dignity. the members of staff i came into contact with were all so professional, from the housekeepers to the theater staff porters nurses everyone. My Consultant was fantastic. The room was spotless and the bed was comfortable. The food options were superb and the staff who served them were very nice all in all a great experience.After care is also second to none the physios are really good and the outpatients nurse and staff were excellent.

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 17 August 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 18 August 2017

Roy gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Thank you to the consultant and the team

Today I had a colonoscopy and have to say that the staff and consultant could not have done more to make the whole experience a worry free time. From the moment I walked into reception until the time I left (about 3 hours) later everyone was great.

I would not hesitate to recommend this superb hospital to anyone seeking professional and caring treatment. It's the best!!!

Thank you to all concerned.

Roy Peace

Visited in July 2017. Posted on 12 July 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback on our Endoscopy Service at The Meriden Hospital. Your comments have been passed onto the staff involved in your care and they will be delighted to receive them.

Sonita gave Gynaecology at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Gynaecology surgery

I recently had a Gynae surgery. The quality & care during my procedure & after care was brilliant. All the staff on the ward nurses, theatre, anaesthetist, physio, catering & both the Gynae Surgeon & Reproductive Specialist are brilliant, efficient, caring, friendly, understanding, pleasant all the staff here. It was my first time going to this hospital to have a surgery. The NHS / private service provided at this hospital was most efficient and clean hospital. When l was under the care of this wonderful hospital with amazing Consultants who understood my complicated case l felt my health & life was going to be in good safe hands when l had to make a decision quickly to have surgery. It gave me a peace of mind & my mind was also at ease. I would highly recommend this top class hospital to any one who needs urgent medical care or treatment quickly. Pre-Assessment nurses are good. Thank you all at BMI Meriden hospital for your good care and service provided.

Sonita

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 26 July 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 28 July 2017

Many thanks for leaving such a positive review. Your comments have been passed on to the Executive Director and all the staff involved in your care.
Kind regards.

Carol Stevens gave Orthopaedics at BMI The Meriden Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I had a shoulder arthrolysis and mua

I was in extreme pain in my shoulder and picked the Meriden to have my procedure. I received a very warm welcome from the Reception upon arrival and from the porters who escorted me to my room. The ward clerks explained all the room information to me in a friendly manner. The consultant was fantastic explaining what is involved in the procedure and the recovery. The Anaesthetist explained everything before going in to theatre in a kind and professional Manner. The Nurses on the ward were absolutely fantastic could not fault them at all. They explained everything from admission to discharge also any questions I asked they answered. The catering staff were fabulous always having a smile the food was hot and well presented. The housekeepers came in to the room with a smile tidying the room up.
Fantastic place to come well done all.

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 23 August 2017

BMI The Meriden Hospital replied on 25 August 2017

We are delighted to receive your kind comments. We are always pleased when we achieve what we set out to do, and give our patients the best possible experience. We will share this with the staff and hope you continue to have a good recovery.

Anonymous reviewed Gynaecology at BMI The Meriden Hospital

Gyane

I would just like to thank the staff who were involved in my care during my operation at the Meriden, I was very nervous but you reassured me and made me feel at ease, I would also like to thank my consultant who was amazing throughout my journey, they were reassuring and understanding towards my needs. I cant fault the effort from everyone involved.

Visited in March 2017. Posted on 24 August 2017