Rivers Hospital

01279 600282 High Wych Road , Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire, CM21 0HH

Helen Southerton gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Endoscopy procedure

I had an endoscopy today 4/12/18
The staff were amazing
The consultant was wonderful
I had sedation and a throat spray and the nurses stayed with me , one of them sat behind me and held my head and shoulder and kept asking if I was ok
All round an amazing experience
Thank you so much ??

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 04 December 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 05 December 2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on the nursing care you received at Rivers Hospital, we do pride ourselves on taking extra care of our patients. I'm delighted you received an amazing experience.
Rivers Hospital Team

Alan Soloman gave Pain Management at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

A fantastic experience using the Rivers Hospital.

I have used the Rivers Hospital (Sawbridgeworth) on 4 occasions this year and I challenge anyone to find a better facility worldwide.

The staff - Auxiliary, Nursing and Theatre were A1 without an ounce of complaint, the facility was as clean as you would expect your own home to be, and the time keeping for every appointment was on the spot.

If anyone needs to go into hospital or have an out patients appointment it can be concerning allow the staff at the Rivers reduce your stress with their relaxed manner.

No further words can state how well the organisation is run.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 01 October 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 05 December 2018

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback following several visits to the Rivers Hospital. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional patient care and we are delighted you received our personalised high standards.
Rivers Hospital Team

Sapphire gave Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Angels in uniforms.

I was due for a procedure that frightened me to death. When I got there I had a meltdown. Was instantly surrounded by three nurses comforting me and was brought a pot full of real coffee and biscuits! They listened to everything I said and reassured me that everything would be fine. This was my second visit to Rivers, the first time I went I waited literally 2 minutes before being seen. The reception staff are professional and polite, the doctors are the same. The corridors are carpeted and the whole place feels very warm and inviting. Keep up the good work!

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 13 September 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 05 December 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our Hospital.
We are so pleased that we managed to reassure you.
Yours sincerely
Rivers Senior Management Team

Alicia Salgado gave Gynaecology at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Gynaecology/fibroid surgery

I have had all the luck in the world being a patient of the Dr. I recommend her and her team 100%. They have been the most caring people in an very delicate and stressful situation for me. Truly wonderful! If you need treatment/surgery for fibroids do not hesitate to choose Rivers Hospital. You can’t put a price on your health. Get in touch if you want to know more about my experience as a patient, as I think there’s not enough information/feedback for this crippling problem for Women. I will be forever grateful.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 26 June 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, your comments will be passed onto our staff. Patient care and satisfaction is of most importance to us so it's really pleasing to hear of your experience whilst at Rivers Hospital and that we achieved the high level of care we aim for every patient.

Sidi Drissi gave General Surgery at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I had gallbladder removal. I was treated first class.

on the 4th June. I had gallbladder operation. I will never forget how I been treated. by the surgeon. The nurses. It was first class treatment from beginning to end. I been operated by very nice doctor . Top surgeon . Everything about this hospital is 5 star . I am so Thankful to all the staffs at the River hospital.

SM DRISSI

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 01 August 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 05 December 2018

Thank you for for the thoughtful feedback following your surgery at Rivers Hospital. We have an excellent team at Rivers and we are delighted you received exceptional care that we pride ourselves on.
Yours sincerely
Rivers Senior Management Team

Julie Brazier gave at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Surgery on my foot

I had surgery on my foot last week and am still undergoing follow up care . From the first moment when I booked in at reception, through outpatient appointments, surgery, ward care and follow up care afterwards I recieved friendly, professional and dignified care throughout. Everyone from the Consultant to domestics went above and beyond to care for me and put me at ease . Everything was explained to me and I felt safe and well cared for at all times . I want to say a big thank you to everyone you are all doing a wonderful job. If I ever need further care I wouldn’t hesitate to attend this hospital and would certainly recommend you to family and friends.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 24 May 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 25 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback, your comments will be passed onto the staff at Rivers Hospital. Patient care and satisfaction is crucial to us, so it's very pleasing to hear your comments and that we provided the best care we could for you whilst you were at Rivers Hospital.

CM21 gave at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Urology

Had a appt through the NHS. Excellent service. Consultant was through and most approachable. MRI and CT scan undertaken. Very minimal wait times.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 11 May 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 14 May 2018

Thank you very much, we always appreciate feedback and we are delighted that yours was a positive experience.
We will share this with our team.
Best wishes
The Senior Management Team

W Cheeseman gave at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Hip replacement operation

I would like to thank one particular surgeon at Rivers Hospital and all of the staff!

He is an exceptionally friendly, cheerful chap and a superb surgeon. My recovery from my operation has been very speedy and without pain, I put this down to the skill and care I received from the whole team - the surgeon, the nursing staff and the physio.

This is my second visit to Rivers, having had both hips replaced, he was my surgeon for both hips and both operations have gone equally well.

I highly recommend them and I am extremely grateful for the care I was given.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 22 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Patient feedback is very important to us, so we know if there are areas we need to improve on, but also so we can receive comments like this and share with the staff. Patient care and satisfaction is crucial so it's very pleasing to hear of your experience whilst at Rivers Hospital and seeing that what we strive to do for every patient we have succeeded in doing so for yourself. All the best with your recovery.

Dusty gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Very Satisfied

This hospital is very good. You are treated as a person and not a number. The Staff are all very friendly and helpful. The Consultant treated me with great respect and talked to me and not at me. I was spoken to about my treatment and did I agree with what was happening to me before and after my operation. I was at all times asked did I have any questions or problems that I was not understanding. I feel grateful for this as I was an NHS patient and not a paying patient. If I needed assistance or advice somebody would be there at once no waiting around.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 16 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Patient feedback is very important to us, so we know if there are areas we can improve on but also so we can receive comments like this which we can pass back to the staff. Patient care and satisfaction is crucial for us so it's really pleasing to hear that what we aim to achieve for every patient we achieved for you during your time at Rivers Hospital.

Eastman7 gave Ophthalmology at Rivers Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Superb hospital

On Monday 26th March I attended the Rivers Hospital Sawbridgeworth, from reception to the time I left the hospital the care I received was fantastic, I was there to have a cataract removed under a general anaesthetic and was rather nervous. The wonderfull team on the ward took very good care of me and were so professional in every thing they did, so were..the team in the operating theatre and not forgetting my Consultant who was most reassuring which put me at ease.The next thing I remembered was waking up in my room, and for the next hour or so the nurses looked after me, soon it was time for me to leave as they were satisfied with my progress, how lucky we are to have this hospita,l which is private but takes NHS patients which I was.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Rivers Hospital replied on 04 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. Patient care and satisfaction is very important to us so it's really pleasing to hear of your experience at Rivers Hospital and that what we aim to achieve for every patient we have certainly achieved for your visit. We are always looking to talk to people in more detail about their experience at the Hospital and the surgery they had so that we can pass these comments onto other patients who may be a bit nervous about procedures. If this is something you'd like to discuss with us, please get in touch at east.marketing@ramsayhealth.co.uk. All the best.