BMI The Beardwood Hospital

01254 507607 Preston New Road , Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 7AE

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at BMI The Beardwood Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Very rude staff in the CT imaging dept

The radiologist that I spoke to in the CT imaging dept was very abrupt and rude Maybe the hospital treats NHS patients differently to private fee paying patients?

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 June 2018

BMI The Beardwood Hospital replied on 18 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are concerned that you had a poor experience at Beardwood Hospital and we would like to investigate this further. In order for us to do this, please would you be able to contact the Diagnostic Imaging Manager on 01254 507650

Neil Mashiter reviewed General Surgery at BMI The Beardwood Hospital

Beardwood Hospital

I have had two full hip replacements in this hospital in 2016 and I can not praise it to much the staff excellent nothing was to much trouble and where always putting patients first and from the nurses to cleaner from the rooms to the food everything was 1st class and both my operations where went very well
This is where I do have to give a special meantion to the surgeon who did both my hip replacements and was nothing but 100% professional and also gave you information about my operation which I could understand and made everything clear definitely made it so much easier form from my operation to my recovery Big Massive thank you.
Finally to the physo team are also fantastic to work with and gave me every assistance in my recovery hope I have not missed anyone out but to you all from me
A Very Big Thank Yiou

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 15 March 2017

BMI The Beardwood Hospital has not yet replied.

M Y Moosa gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at BMI The Beardwood Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Absolutely Livid

We were made aware that we were to present ourselves 10 mins prior to an appointment for a consultation for an endoscopy. We arrived 15 minutes early and were made to wait one hour and ten minutes for a consultation which took 3 minutes. The consultation itself was pathetic - there was no new information given and nothing required other than a mere signature from the patient. No apology was given and no remorse shown.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 13 October 2016

Anonymous gave Gynaecology at BMI The Beardwood Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent & Friendly Staff

Professional and excellent hospital apart from one moody receptionist within the x-ray department. Doesn't cater for a large operation, patients will be referred to the Burnley General Hospital. Not sure if it's going to be as good as this hospital.

Visited in November 2015. Posted on 28 September 2016