01925 265000 Fir Tree Close, Stretton , Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 4LU

Colin Davies gave General Surgery at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Day stay

From the moment I was received into the hospital everything was superb. There was no rush to chase me out and I was totally satisfied with all the treAtment

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 19 May 2018

Linda Barlow gave Urology at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic care and attention

I have attended the Cheshire Spire on a number of occasions and have had the best care. I would like a special mention for the doctors secretary for her patience and efforts above and beyond expectations and also the doctor for his care. Following my op I would particularly like to thank the staff nurse who took the time to reassure me and all the nurses and support staff

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 16 June 2018

Paul forster gave at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Total knee replacement at spire Cheshire warrington

Just a brief thank you to all parties involved in my operation.i have used this hospital as a NHS patient and a private patient in recent years and have always been more than happy with the level of professionalism and care given .on this occasion I was being treated as a NHS patient and due to the more complicated procedure I was a bit apprehensive.but I should not of worried as again from the first consultation with the surgeon the very calming and professional anaesthetist and his assistants and then to all the nurses who are all wonderful and caring,nothing is too much trouble attitude.and all others involved with my care it was all first class
Paul forster

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 02 May 2018

Spire Cheshire Hospital has not yet replied.

John Bamforth gave General Surgery at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Day Care Op

Had day care fascietomy op on my hand. All went very smoothly and efficiently. Thanks to the surgeon, and all the team. The full very satisfied marks I have given say it all. Don't need to add any more superlatives.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 14 February 2018

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments onto the choices website.

We are very pleased that your treatment went well and you were satisfied by our service you received at Spire Cheshire Hospital.

Anonymous gave at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic care and treatment

I was at Spire Cheshire yesterday for Shoulder surgery. Firstly big thank you to the surgeon and his theatre team - they were all excellent. Secondly to the Consultant who managed to keep on top of any sickness post op!

Finally a big thank you to the nursing team, especially one in particular, she was absolutely fantastic, nothing was too much trouble and her caring attitude was excellent. Thank you so much.

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 09 February 2018

Spire Cheshire Hospital replied on 16 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments onto the choices website. We strive to give all our patients an excellent and professional service.

We are pleased to hear that you were delighted with the care that you received, not only from the surgeon but also from the staff at Spire Cheshire Hospital and I will ensure that your comments are shared with our team.

Spire Cheshire Hospital

Kim Gibbons gave Ear, Nose & Throat at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

My operation

I cannot believe the excellent care I received yesterday from everyone involved from the receptionist nurses surgeon anaesthetist porter even the lady who brought my lunch. I was put at ease from everyone and cannot thank them enough

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 02 February 2018

Dear Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments onto the choices website.

All of our staff are dedicated to making sure our patients receive the best care possible, from the consultants and nurses to the cleaners and chefs, getting our patients better is a real team approach.

Spire Cheshire Hospital

Anonymous gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Brilliant Caring service

Was admitted as a 'day patient' for a small operation under general anaesthetic. Had my own room (which meant my spouse could be with me all the time). My own nurse looked after me, everyone was very pleasant to deal with and really cared that I had the best experience possible under the circumstances. I was admitted at 07:30 and they discharged me at 14:00.

The NHS were forces to cancel many non-essential operations during January 2018, but because I was booked into the Spire, this was not a problem for me.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 07 February 2018

Spire Cheshire Hospital replied on 16 March 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We always aim to deliver an exceptional experience for our patients and we’re pleased that you were so happy with your care.

Best wishes from the Spire Cheshire team.

Hilary Hardman gave Gynaecology at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Absolutely brilliant staff

I had a Pelvic floor repair on the 10th January 2018. I cannot thank the Spire Cheshire Hospital enough, from the moment i checked in till the time i went home. The reception staff, the consultant, the anaesthesia was a lovely man he was funny and made me laugh, the day and night nurses we're all fantastic kept coming in my room if i needed anything (pain killers etc) and checking my BP nothing was to much trouble. The room was spotlessly clean had bit of a problem trying to get the shower to get hot took a while but got there in the end, the Physio lady was really nice too she explained everything what i had to do when i went home. I would recommend the Spire Cheshire Hospital so thank you all once again to all the staff.
Mrs H Hardman

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 30 January 2018

Spire Cheshire Hospital replied on 30 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments onto the choices website. We strive to give all our patients excellent service and it’s great to get feedback that reflects the hard work and commitment of the Spire Cheshire team.

Best wishes for your recovery.

The Spire Cheshire team.

Anonymous gave at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Total knee replacement

I had paid for a Gall Stone Removal Opp at the Spire after being let down by the NHS, so given the choice I came back to Spire at Stretton when I needed a total knee replacement. This was arranged for January 25th 2018. An most fortunate choice as NHS surgery was cancelled. The admission procedure was smooth with no time to fill before surgery, recovery was one to one and most reassuring , all the staff were knowledgeable and very supportive, always courteous while friendly and helpful advice was given as required, explained or demonstrated to allow me to fully understand. The whole team managed my treatment and stay to the highest standard and I sincerely thank them all for their dedication. Discharge advice to keep a detailed medication record has been invaluable and I have extended it to include my daily exercise program.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 01 February 2018

Spire Cheshire Hospital replied on 16 March 2018

Best wishes for a speedy recovery from the Spire Cheshire team.

CastlegreenBobby gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at Spire Cheshire Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Very poor care as a diabetic having a colonoscopy

The directions for my preparation were very poor and didnt contain the supplies I needed. On the ward the staff didnt have an operating blood test kit and had poor knowledge of Diabetes. I wasn't kept informed of the waiting time for my procedure despite being very anxious about going 'hypo'. The theatre staff, surgeon and procedure were all very good. Communication other than in theatre was all very poor.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 04 November 2017

Spire Cheshire Hospital replied on 20 November 2017

We are very sorry to hear that you feel you have not received the high standard of service we always aim to deliver. Listening to and acting on feedback is important to us and have a thorough process for considering any complaint we receive and look upon it as an opportunity to identify how we might improve our service.
We would like the opportunity to address the issues you have raised, so if you would like to contact me on 01925 215 004 we can investigate what has happened.

Sian Davies,