Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital

0800 015 5020 Staplegrove Elm , Taunton, Somerset, TA2 6AN

Anonymous gave Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Physiotherapy

Consult who rushed throughout her consult regarding the delicate matter of women’s menopausal issues, having had two children. She immediately cut me off and ran through a huge statistical check list and from that made the assumption I had prolapse that required a pessary or surgery. Forget pelvic floor exercises! She then proceeded to dominate the conversation leaving me speechless literally, boasting about her qualifications. I just wanted to walk out of the consult and next time wouldn’t hesitate. I paid her £65 for this and she said she doesn’t do examinations on first consult so I wasn’t even examined. Her bedside manner was deplorable and I will never go to a consult with her again. I’m surprised you let people without good bedside manner to consult the public. Very dissatisfied with service level. I will be writing to the health department and physiotherapy society concerning her.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 26 February 2018

Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital replied on 04 July 2018

Thank you for your review of our physiotherapy service, we are very saddened to see that you had a negative experience which is extremely rare. Whilst we make every effort to ensure the service is patient centred, sometimes people’s experiences do not align with this and we will ensure any learning is taken on board. We do have a team of highly qualified and experienced physiotherapists and as we are unable to identify the individual concerned we have fed this back to the physiotherapy manager. We hope that the issues that you came to see us with have been resolved for you and that you are back to full health.

Helen Gaylard gave Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital a rating of 5 stars

First appointment.

I attended the Nuffield to identify which type of arthritis I have and what to do about it.
I was so impressed with the consultant that I ended up having 2 injections there and then.
The procedure was done in a proficient and highly caring manner.
All staff were courteous and a lovely nurse let me squeeze their hand when needed.
I could not fault my experience.

Visited in December 2017. Posted on 07 December 2017

Keith gave at Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Highly recommend

I have just spent 3 days in the Nuffield in Taunton having a hip replacement. I would highly recommend this hospital to anyone requiring similar treatment. The staff were lovely and the food was good which is always a bonus! I would struggle to find something bad to say! Thankyou for all the help and the level of care I recieved.

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 02 December 2016

Anonymous gave at Nuffield Health, Taunton Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Great Care & Great Team

Just wanted to say a big thank you to team who looked after me last week. From start to finish everyone at the hospital was fantastic, polite, helpful and kept me fully in loop of what was going on and when. I stayed in overnight and the nursing team on both shifts were great ensuring that I was comfortable and had everything that I needed. I would have no hesitation in recommending the hospital to anyone. So please pass my thanks on to the team at Nuffield Taunton, I can truly say they do a great job.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 24 October 2016