The Westbourne Centre

1. Review titled Ridiculous waiting time

by Ibrahim Hussain - Posted on 31 May 2019

Waited 1 hour 50 minutes to be seen. Approached the staff to confirm when I will be seen only to be told my file had slipped. So basically I didn't exist for the appointment. Eventually got seen which took less than 5 minutes.

Visited May 2019

Replied on 31 May 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave some feedback. We're really sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us here at The Westbourne Centre - this is not the usual high standard of patient care we pride ourselves upon. We will share your comments with the relevant teams and take steps to ensure this doesn't occur again. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

2. Review titled Professional.

by Jason - Posted on 21 May 2019

Extremely pleased with my treatment. Thoroughly professional and great care from pre treatment to after care. Very happy with service. Great job.

Visited April 2019

Replied on 21 May 2019

Thank you for such a positive review, Jason. We're really happy you were impressed by the service and that your treatment went well.

3. Review titled Cataract operation

by Anonymous - Posted on 01 November 2018

They look after you really well, put you at ease and talk you through every step of the way. 10 out of 10

Visited November 2018

Replied on 01 November 2018

Thank you for your kind feedback; we're delighted you had a good experience with us and will pass your comments on to the team.

4. Review titled Crown and root extraction

by Anonymous - Posted on 16 August 2018

As a very anxious patient I buried my head and failed to read any info sent to me. The surgery staff were all very understanding and chased up with compassionate and patient phone calls explaining the procedure at a level I could cope with. The dentists were extremely patient and professional with me at every stage. Despite the complexity and unforeseen length of the procedure, I experienced no swelling a bit of pain for a week or so and healed beautifully. Testament to the talented professionals and hygienic environment they work in. Thank you so much for putting up with me

Visited June 2018

Replied on 16 August 2018

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're really pleased that our staff were able to meet your needs and give you a positive experience. Glad to hear you've healed well and we're happy to have been of service.

5. Review titled Wisdom tooth extraction

by Justine - Posted on 15 August 2018

My last remaining wisdom tooth which was the best removal where recovery was less painful and healed with no problems. Very happy with result.

Visited May 2018

Replied on 15 August 2018

Thank you for the happy review. It's great to hear there were no problems and the mending process was quick pain-free.

6. Review titled Tooth extraction

by Isaac Rafael - Posted on 30 June 2018

I recently attended the Westbourne Centre for a tooth extraction with a consultant. The first of my three visits was brief. I had a dental x ray, followed by me explaining the issues I had encountered and what could be done to resolve it. I was reassured my other oral issues were linked to my wisdom tooth being impacted, and that he could resolve this for me, no problem. Whilst waiting for a letter to confirm the details of my surgery (just over a week), I thought I’d pop into the centre to see if I could get a cancellation slot or anything sooner. Reception kindly found an available slot for the following week. Extraction day. the consultant could tell I was really nervous but again, he reassured me it would be fine, done in 20 minutes and made a couple of jokes to lighten the mood. To my delight, the tooth was out in around 15 minutes (I timed it) and I felt no pain at all. I was given advice for after treatment and I was out. No problem. Ten days later, I had my final consultation regarding the extraction. I was very happy with the surgery and aftercare received (still no pain). I will be returning to have a Salivary gland stone under my tongue removed. I'd like to thank all the staff at the centre for ensuring I had a pleasant experience.

Visited June 2018

Replied on 30 June 2018

Thanks for your review, Isaac. Glad you had a pleasant experience us here at The Centre. We'll pass your feedback onto the team.

7. Review titled Removal of cyst

by Anonymous - Posted on 20 June 2018

Pleasant experience. Quick and professional. Felt happy and confident with Doctor and staff. Nurse at my own doctors surgery said she had never seen a neater job.

Visited March 2018

Replied on 20 June 2018

Thank you for your review, as well from your Doctor's surgery staff input. It's always lovely to hear that we can help our patients feel happy and confident during their procedure! Your kind words will be passed on to the team.

8. Review titled Wisdom teeth extraction

by Anonymous - Posted on 22 March 2018

the dentist who treated me was so professional and really good , I felt nothing during the treatment , I couldn't believe my ears when he said “Done” he was really fast!. His assistant was nice too!

Visited February 2018

Replied on 22 March 2018

Great to hear you had a good experience with us. Thank you for your feedback; we'll pass this onto the surgeon...and assistant!

9. Review titled Carpal Tunnel

by Michael Nash - Posted on 22 January 2018

My GP sent me to the Cottage Hospital Sutton Coldfield where it was confirmed I needed surgery on both hands for Carpal Tunnel Release.,the Doctor there advised me there was only one Doctor to take the best care of me the doctor at the Westbourne Clinic. The Westbourne Clinc was very helpful and all the staff were first rate I cannot thank them enough,I am now on the mend having both hands done and I’m back at work thanks to the doctor's expertise. Excellent Service

Visited November 2017

Replied on 22 January 2018

Thank you, Michael. We're thrilled to hear that the recommendation proved to be a good one, and glad to hear that you're recovering well.

10. Review titled Root removal

by Anonymous - Posted on 17 November 2017

The service is five star my operation has healed without any difficulty. The respect and dignity I got from the nurses and surgeon was impeccable felt relaxed and respected. The front desk staff were also very helpful and friendly. I would recommend to family and friends.

Visited November 2017

Replied on 17 November 2017

Thank you for such positive feedback; we're really pleased we could help. We will pass your comments on to the staff.