Ross on Wye Community Hospital

01989 562100 Ross on Wye Community Hospital, Wye Valley NHS Trust, Alton Street , Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5AD

Sian Redman gave Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for your kindness during my Grandads last days.

We as a family (Leach) want to say a huge thank you to all staff on Peregrine and Merlin wards who looked after my Grandad Rev Gerald Leach, during his last days with us. You cared for him as if he was your own and cried and laughed with us as we went down memory lane. We cannot thank you enough for all your loving care. Thank you for the cups of tea and hugs when we needed it most.
Love from all the family x

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 September 2017

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 21 September 2017

On behalf of the Wye Valley NHS Trust thank you for your kind comments in respect of the care given to your late father by the Staff at Ross Community Hospital.

We will pass your comments on to the Matron of the hospital so that she can share with her staff.

Please accept our condolences on the loss of your father.

Patient Experience Team

Anonymous gave Mobility and falls services at Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Ross community hospital is unprofessional

I was not happy with the treatment or wellfare for a family member. They broke so many rules and regulations, such as dignity,human equality act and confidentiality. The nurses sat round on there phones on facebook,multiple times I had to ask for some help and assistance services times.they neglected and left one patient in there own mess from Thursday until the following Monday. The hygiene was disgusting and poor aswell. Overall I am not happy about prss community hospital and strongly agree that you don't attend or refuse so called help from there!

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 04 December 2016

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 20 December 2016

On behalf of Wye Valley NHS Trust I wish to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable patient feedback. Can you please contact the Patient Experience Team on 01432 372986 and speak to a member of our team so we can look into the concerns that you have raised. With all kindest regards. Patient Experience Team.

Anonymous gave Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service!

I was referred to Physiotherapy last year and probably waited five weeks for the first appointment. I had excellent care from diagnosis to completion of treatment. I was treated as an individual and with due respect. I was seen regularly for nearly five months and had a good outcome. The hospital is pleasant and calm to attend although parking can be difficult. I always allowed plenty of time!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 07 February 2017

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 16 March 2018

On behalf of Wye Valley NHS Trust I wish to thank you providing us with your patient feedback. I am pleased that you received such excellent treatment and I shall be passing your thanks on to our Physiotherapy Department.

Many thanks.