Ross on Wye Community Hospital

01989 562100 Ross on Wye Community Hospital, Wye Valley NHS Trust, Alton Street , Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 5AD

Anonymous gave Geriatric Medicine at Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I am writing on behalf of my mother, who spent most of August 2018 on Merlin Ward.
What can I say other than a very big Thank You.
Mum had a fall and broke her hip, just before we were due to leave the country to visit family.
Everyone on Merlin Ward must be commended, from the cleaners, up to the senior nursing staff, for their care, comittment and professionalism.
We had no concerns at all for mum's care while we were away and this amazing team of people did not disappoint in any way.
As an ex-nurse, I was proud to see the NHS, an organisation that I love, being represented by such wonderful people.
I must sincerely thank the nurse who gave mum her first post-op bath and hair wash. Mum messaged me on the other side of the world, to say that she had been treated like, and was made to feel like a duchess.
Our incredible NHS comes in for so much bad press, it is a shame that they have not witnessed the devotion that the staff of Merlin ward give to their patients

Thank you again, with heartfelt gratitude.......The Baker Family.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 13 September 2018

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 13 September 2018

I would like to thank you on behalf of Wye Valley NHS Trust for taking the time to provide us with your valuable patient feedback. I have passed your compliments on to the Matron to share with all staff members. With all kindest regards. Patient Experience Team.

Sian Redman gave Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Thank you for your kindness during my Grandads last days.

We as a family (Leach) want to say a huge thank you to all staff on Peregrine and Merlin wards who looked after my Grandad Rev Gerald Leach, during his last days with us. You cared for him as if he was your own and cried and laughed with us as we went down memory lane. We cannot thank you enough for all your loving care. Thank you for the cups of tea and hugs when we needed it most.
Love from all the family x

Visited in August 2017. Posted on 02 September 2017

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 21 September 2017

On behalf of the Wye Valley NHS Trust thank you for your kind comments in respect of the care given to your late father by the Staff at Ross Community Hospital.

We will pass your comments on to the Matron of the hospital so that she can share with her staff.

Please accept our condolences on the loss of your father.

Patient Experience Team

Anonymous gave Ross on Wye Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service!

I was referred to Physiotherapy last year and probably waited five weeks for the first appointment. I had excellent care from diagnosis to completion of treatment. I was treated as an individual and with due respect. I was seen regularly for nearly five months and had a good outcome. The hospital is pleasant and calm to attend although parking can be difficult. I always allowed plenty of time!

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 07 February 2017

Ross on Wye Community Hospital replied on 16 March 2018

On behalf of Wye Valley NHS Trust I wish to thank you providing us with your patient feedback. I am pleased that you received such excellent treatment and I shall be passing your thanks on to our Physiotherapy Department.

Many thanks.