North East London NHS Treatment Centre

0333 200 4069 c/o Care UK, King George Hospital, Barley Lane , Ilford, Essex, IG3 8YB

Anonymous gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 4 stars

King Georges Endoscopy

Had a Gastroscopy Friday.Admin. done promptly.Procedure carried out without too much waiting.Friendly staff.

Letter informing of appointment could have been clearer.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 02 June 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 June 2018

Thank you for your comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Steve Abraham gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and professional experience.

I was there for the blood test (another department) and diagnostic endoscopy.I was worried as I know the procedure is a bit difficult one, especially I never done it before.

Reached hospital early morning before 8:15 am and blood samples collected in 5min. There was not much delay after the token collected and staff was good too.

My endoscopy appointment was at 9:15 am, but once reported over there, they invited inside without much delay and clearly explained the requirement and procedure. All staff nurses have behaved professional and friendly. After the initial paperwork, the doctor came and explained quickly about the procedure.

Once the doctor available, they started the procedure immediately and I was worried right, the test was a bit difficult one. But each stage they provided better care and provided the excellent professional and caring approach. Really appreciate the nurses and doctor for the good work they are doing!!

In short, what I like about

The place is very clean
Friendly and professional approach from the staffs
Very well explained the procedure
Excellent care

Can't say anything negative

Keep up the good work!! Thanks

Steve

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 01 May 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and although you found your procedure difficult we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Diane gave General Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Amazing treatment

I attended the North East London Care Unit after my choose and book referral here, due to a very long wait for an operation at my local hospital.From the first appointment to my discharge from hospital I was treated with respect, in a professional manner and cannot fault my stay at the Care unit. It was supposed to be day surgery but due to the problems with removing my gallbladder I was advised to stay for another 48 hours. The care and treatment I received from the surgeon and all people connected with the operation was excellent and all the staff were friendly, helpful and caring regardless of their jobs. The food was good and well prepared. Nothing was too much trouble. I was kept fully informed of all adpects of my operation and treatment.An excellent service provided.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 May 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, which will be shared with our staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience and wish you a speedy recovery.

bexslipper gave North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff,information provided, surgeon top class

Very well looked after,staff and surgeon 1st class...Well done all.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 26 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments which will be shared with all staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Kulsoom gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Gastroscopy Procedure

I had my Gastroscopy done this week. I was terrified and had absolutely no idea what to expect. However, to my pleasant surprise, I found the nurses very calming and nurturing. Though the procedure itself (which I took without sedation, on advice from the dr. performing the procedure) was extremely uncomfortable for me, the support of the staff really kept me going. I am especially grateful to the nurse who held my hand through it all. I probably nearly broke it haha! I really can't believe I managed without being sedated but am definitely glad it's over. The staff were very accommodating and considerate which overall made my uncomfortable experience a lot better.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and although your procedure was uncomfortable we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Anonymous gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Extremely friendly caring and professional

Very thoughtful and caring all staff very friendly and keep you will informed during and after the procedure. Very professionally and keeping you calm throughout your visit

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 23 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 30 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with all staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience. Your comments will be shared with our staff.

Anonymous gave Gastrointestinal and Liver services at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 4 stars

friendly staff making you feel at ease

I had a gastroscopy, a procedure I had not experienced before. I had arrived 20 minutes early for my appointment, but was taken after 5 minutes already to the bays, where blood pressure is taken, forms are completed and preliminary tests are done. The atmosphere was very friendly, among the staff and towards the patients. I felt well informed and would like to name three nurses who made me feel relaxed. When I was taken to the treatment room the nurses there made me feel at ease. Although a gastroscopy is not a pleasant procedure, I felt well cared for. My praise goes to the nursing staff in the department.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 17 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience. Your comments will be shared with our staff.

Robert Finch gave at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

My hip replacement

I am three weeks into my recovery after a hip replacement on the 28th March. I only waited 4 weeks from my first appointment till my operation. I cannot praise this hospital enough. There is nothing I can fault from cleanliness to the superb treatment I received. My thanks to all involved.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 23 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with our staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience and wish you a speedy recovery.

Badmaggie gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Endoscopy

I attended today for a follow up endoscopy - met with the doctor again.
All Staff so helpful and kind. Thank you to all. Margaret Walsh.

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 13 March 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 15 March 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Maria hickey gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent treatment

I came to the centre on 7th Feb for a gastroscopy. I was apprehensive as this is as to be a new experience, but a lady at reception was very helpful and I was there approx 10 minutes before being called through to be prepped. From this time I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone who I had contact with. Everything was explained thoroughly, by the consultant too. I was constantly reassured throughout the procedure and this helped me to relax more. My ️thanks to all of the lovely staff .

Visited in February 2018. Posted on 07 February 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 08 February 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments. We are pleased that your experience at NELTC was positive as we always aim to provide our patients with the best possible experience. Your comments will be shared with all our staff.