North East London NHS Treatment Centre

0333 200 4069 c/o Care UK, King George Hospital, Barley Lane , Ilford, Essex, IG3 8YB

Lisa chandler gave General Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Knee replacement

only waited 7 weeks from seeing gp to getting operated on fantastic staff clean food great from the tea lady to the surgeon treated with care and understanding doing a great job thank you so much. For my new knee hopefully pain free now thanks again

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 24 September 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 October 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Mrs Avril Brewer gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Replacment knee surgery

From the time of my first appointment it was 2 weeks to my surgery. The care I received from the medical and catering staff was excellent. The only thing to let the side down was admin but this seems to be the same across the board for the NHS. I have decided to have my aftercare done at Ilford as well, even though I live in Chelmsford. Thank you all so much.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 29 September 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 November 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience and we wish you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous gave Orthopaedics at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 1 stars

Would love to actually get some treatment.

Well, I think the title says it all.
I have damaged my knee to the point I cannot walk properly.
My doctor did choose and book to get me the first available appointment. I’m a clinical member of Nhs staff and whilst I understand the pressure all Nhs services are under, I feel my lack of treatment and communication is UNACCEPTABLE.
My first appointment was cancelled less than 24 hours before the appointment time and rebooked for 2 weeks later.
I saw the doctor who was very good. He agreed I’d need an urgent MRI and said it should be within 2-3 weeks, that was over 8 weeks ago. I have heard NOTHING, nobody answers any phones, no letters, no mri, no nothing. I’m slow moving, limping and my work is severly limited. The pain I am in is excruciating, I cannot do anything after working even a short day and it’s a matter of time before I damage my other leg. I’m disgusted that anyone could be left without even ANY investigation or diagnosis and more to the point IN PAIN!!!!!!
Appalling patient care, shame on this centre.
If you get the opportunity to choose and book this place, DONT BOTHER! Go anywhere else, my daughter has a knee problem and has been seen and mri within 6 weeks at another local hospital.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 02 October 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 10 October 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate this matter further and would appreciate it if you could contact Conor McGlinchey, Quality and Governance Manager on 020 8598 4619 or at conor.mcglinchey@careuk.com to provide your details.

Anonymous gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care

Excellent care today in the Endoscopy dept.
Clean, efficient and total respect from the staff.

Visited in August 2018. Posted on 06 August 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 August 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, these will be shared with all staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Bernard S gave General Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Stress free experience

I recently had a hernia procedure at this NHS clinic. I was very impressed with the treatment and care I received, all the staff were very friendly and professional, and the follow up care was also excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this clinic to anyone. My procedure was carried out quickly, with the minimum of fuss and to my great satisfaction, and I was informed of what was happening every step of the way. Thank you to all involved.

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 09 August 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 10 August 2018

Thank you for your comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience and wish you a speedy recovery.

Anonymous gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 4 stars

King Georges Endoscopy

Had a Gastroscopy Friday.Admin. done promptly.Procedure carried out without too much waiting.Friendly staff.

Letter informing of appointment could have been clearer.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 02 June 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 07 June 2018

Thank you for your comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

David Jones gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Procedure in the clinic

I would just like to say how happy I was with the procedure attentive staff and how fully professional they were .I would also like to say a big thank you to the head of department for bringing forward my appointment.Anyone who has to undergo this procedure should be thankful that you will be in such safe capable hands.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 23 July 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 26 July 2018

Steve Abraham gave Diagnostic Endoscopy at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent and professional experience.

I was there for the blood test (another department) and diagnostic endoscopy.I was worried as I know the procedure is a bit difficult one, especially I never done it before.

Reached hospital early morning before 8:15 am and blood samples collected in 5min. There was not much delay after the token collected and staff was good too.

My endoscopy appointment was at 9:15 am, but once reported over there, they invited inside without much delay and clearly explained the requirement and procedure. All staff nurses have behaved professional and friendly. After the initial paperwork, the doctor came and explained quickly about the procedure.

Once the doctor available, they started the procedure immediately and I was worried right, the test was a bit difficult one. But each stage they provided better care and provided the excellent professional and caring approach. Really appreciate the nurses and doctor for the good work they are doing!!

In short, what I like about

The place is very clean
Friendly and professional approach from the staffs
Very well explained the procedure
Excellent care

Can't say anything negative

Keep up the good work!! Thanks

Steve

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 01 May 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, which will be shared with all our staff. At NELTC we aim to give our patients the best experience possible and although you found your procedure difficult we are pleased that you had a positive experience.

Diane gave General Surgery at North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Amazing treatment

I attended the North East London Care Unit after my choose and book referral here, due to a very long wait for an operation at my local hospital.From the first appointment to my discharge from hospital I was treated with respect, in a professional manner and cannot fault my stay at the Care unit. It was supposed to be day surgery but due to the problems with removing my gallbladder I was advised to stay for another 48 hours. The care and treatment I received from the surgeon and all people connected with the operation was excellent and all the staff were friendly, helpful and caring regardless of their jobs. The food was good and well prepared. Nothing was too much trouble. I was kept fully informed of all adpects of my operation and treatment.An excellent service provided.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 01 May 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 02 May 2018

Thank you for your lovely comments, which will be shared with our staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience and wish you a speedy recovery.

bexslipper gave North East London NHS Treatment Centre a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff,information provided, surgeon top class

Very well looked after,staff and surgeon 1st class...Well done all.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 25 April 2018

North East London NHS Treatment Centre replied on 26 April 2018

Thank you for your kind comments which will be shared with all staff. At NELTC we aim to ensure our patients have the best experience possible when visiting us and we are pleased that you had a positive experience.