Castle Hill Hospital

01482 875875 Castle Road , Cottingham, HU16 5JQ

175 total | 3 found in Haematology Show all reviews

Anonymous gave Haematology at Castle Hill Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent service

Re: Haematology - Whilst waiting for an outpatient appointment with my son in Queens Centre, I thought I would leave a review on our family's experiences. ALL the staff we have dealt with have been brilliant, involving the patient in all decisions and explaining everything to the family. As both inpatient (on ward 33) and outpatient he has experienced very good service and very good standard of care. He has had to wait for extended periods of time in outpatients, sometimes 90 minutes for an appointment, but he knows that he won't be rushed when it's his turn. The staff on the ward and in outpatients have a balance of humour and being serious and are always professional. When we have heard patients complaining, the staff have dealt with them courteously. All in all, making one part of having leukaemia easier to deal with.

Visited in April 2017. Posted on 10 April 2017

Castle Hill Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Haematology at Castle Hill Hospital a rating of 5 stars

My experience

The consultant and staff extremely friendly and polite very helpful.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 21 May 2016

Castle Hill Hospital replied on 26 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the Haematology team.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on (01482) 623065 or email pals@hey.nhs.uk.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.

Scott Clark gave Haematology at Castle Hill Hospital a rating of 5 stars

They've never failed me

I've been a patient now for 5 years. Frost admitted to ears 33 in 2012 and was there 9 months. And then as a pit patentits for check ups, bone marrow biopsy. Every single member of the teams have been brilliant. From the ward. To the support team. I can't fault them.

Visited in August 2015. Posted on 07 July 2017

Castle Hill Hospital has not yet replied.