Hull Royal Infirmary

01482 875875 Anlaby Road , Hull, HU3 2JZ

300 total | 2 found in Colorectal cancer services Show all reviews

Anonymous gave Colorectal cancer services at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

My experience.

I was admitted to ward 6 for an emergency operation in late November 2016. I cannot praise all of the staff, nurses and Doctors enough. I had never been in hospital before so had no idea what it would be like. I now know it was a place of excellence.

Visited in December 2016. Posted on 07 April 2017

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 26 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the relevant department.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) and they can be contacted on:

• Telephone: (01482) 623065
• Email: pals@hey.nhs.uk
• Online: https://www.hey.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/feedback/

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.

Attended HRI and Castle Hill in 2013 - 2016 emergency case

Both Hospitals were involved with my life threatening burst intestine due to a bowel tumour. HRI saved my life and Castle Hill reversed my colostomy. All staff (in both hospitals) were brilliant, friendly and treat me like a member of their family. I am now back to normal and enjoying life once more.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 13 May 2016

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 17 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the Colorectal Cancer Services team.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on (01482) 623065 or email pals@hey.nhs.uk.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.