Hull Royal Infirmary

01482 875875 Anlaby Road , Hull, HU3 2JZ

302 total | 1 found in Head and neck cancer services Show all reviews

Phil Sayer gave Head and neck cancer services at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

Ward 120 and Maxilofacial Department

Had Major Surgery under the care of Drs and Registrars, and after operation was under the care of Ward 120.
I can only say "everyone", and I mean everyone, was absolutley commited to providing you with the best care possible. I cannot thank them all enough.
Everyone from Surgeons, Registrars, SHO, Ward Manageresses, Nursing and Ward / House staff were all working as a team, and with your best interests at heart. I could not believe the hours, some of these staff put in, and they never stop at all, during their on duty time.
I can honestly say the staff at Hull Maixilofacial and Ward 120 are a credit to the NHS.
I only wish the NHS had more funding to back these people more, with pay and resources.

Visited in February 2017. Posted on 20 April 2017

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 21 April 2017

Dear Phil

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with the department.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) and they can be contacted on:

• Telephone: (01482) 623065
• Email: pals@hey.nhs.uk
• Online: https://www.hey.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/feedback/

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.