Hull Royal Infirmary

01482 875875 Anlaby Road , Hull, HU3 2JZ

303 total | 5 found in Nephrology Show all reviews

A gave Nephrology at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

Dialysis and post Renal ransplant are

I have has a kidney transplant ffor 29 years and beore that I was on dialysis. I have had 2 investigative procedures over the years and mant visits to out patients clinics. I have always found the renal staff, doctors and nurses to be understanding, caring and helpful. They have enabled mt to understand my condition and treatment and take responsibility fpfor my care. I could not reccomend them more highly.

Visited in May 2017. Posted on 12 September 2017

James Yates gave Nephrology at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care and excellent staff.

I was recently admitted to Ward 50 suffering from Vasculitis GPA and I would like to express my gratitude to all of the staff who looked after me. The care I received was first class; the treatment was explained clearly to me and all members of staff always caring and considerate in their approach. I cannot praise the staff highly enough. They do a wonderful job!

Visited in January 2017. Posted on 20 January 2017

Christine Yates gave Nephrology at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

My first iron infusion

I have been suffering with iron deficiency anaemia for some months and over time I became very weak and could only walk a few yards without stopping. After seeing several consultants and then finally a renal consultant who suggested an iron infusion and I was given it today. I cannot praise the staff too highly. They were all so pleasant and professional and their care was first class. Even after just a few hours I feel brighter and a little stronger and I know that things can only get better. Many thanks to all the staff.

Visited in August 2016. Posted on 12 August 2016

Tony Fenemer gave Nephrology at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

My amazing stay on ward 4.

I was admitted to ward 4 23 May 2016. I had my operation the next day and found so many amazing Nurses,Consultant,Doctors and other staff members who made my stay go by without any problems and would like to say well done to all the staff you are so kind and understanding 1st Class Ward 4.

Visited in May 2016. Posted on 07 June 2016

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 22 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with team on Ward 4.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) on (01482) 623065 or email pals@hey.nhs.uk.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.

Dean L gave Nephrology at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

Pre and post kidney transplant care

I have been under the nephrology department for some years now. I have recently had a kidney transplant and the work up and post care has been absolutely brilliant and I cannot thank the whole renal team enough. Every aspect was talked to me about what could possibly happen before, during and after my operation.
Thank you so much all the renal department and keep up the good work.
Dean L

Visited in October 2015. Posted on 29 October 2015

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 20 November 2015

Thank you for adding you comment to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.