Hull Royal Infirmary

01482 875875 Anlaby Road , Hull, HU3 2JZ

303 total | 2 found in Vascular services Show all reviews

Alan Preston gave Vascular services at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

Staff/patient Support

I would like to thank all the staff involved in my procedure for their helpfulness, caring attitude and the professionalism shown in the theatre. I was kept informed of every aspect of the procedure prior to and during , which I found very reassuring and could not have wished for a better team to look after me. Thank you

Visited in June 2017. Posted on 28 June 2017

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 17 July 2017

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) and they can be contacted on:

• Telephone: (01482) 623065
• Email: pals@hey.nhs.uk
• Online: https://www.hey.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/feedback/

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local NHS services.

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.

garry smith gave Vascular services at Hull Royal Infirmary a rating of 5 stars

AAA, opperatshon. ward 7 HRI.

THE best care was given to me and every one, on ward 7, I could not of asked for better care that was given to me right down to the tea staff , no matter how meny times I had to press the buzzer for help the Nurses came as fast as thy could and always with a smile on there faces. They are very over worked and under payed as fare as I am concerned and would be willing to have my taxes put up to help give them a pay rise. in my opinion we have the very best nurses and all staff in the UK, god bless them all. Thank you all for every thing you did for me...

Visited in November 2016. Posted on 19 April 2017

Hull Royal Infirmary replied on 20 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to add your comments to the NHS Choices website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from patients and their families. We will ensure your kind comments are shared with Ward 7 staff.

• Telephone: (01482) 623065
• Email: pals@hey.nhs.uk
• Online: https://www.hey.nhs.uk/patients-and-visitors/feedback/

Patient Experience Department
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust.