Salisbury District Hospital

01722 336262 Odstock Road , Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP2 8BJ

Cathy Gulliver gave Ophthalmology at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Brillian and I have attended a lot of eye clinics!

The Salisabury Eye Clinic is the best I have ever attended. All the staff are amazing, friendly, efficient and so good at their various jobs.

I have been attending this clinic for several years but unfortunately due to a sudden and severe loos of sight this year have practically been living there for the past five months!

I see from some reviews that people have complained about waiting times..
Well the best is worth waiting for.:)

Visited in July 2018. Posted on 02 July 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 16 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely comment about our staff and the quality of care they have given you over the last few years. We are proud of our staff and will pass on your thanks to the team.

Richard Avery gave Cardiology at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Echocardiogram par excellence.

I recently attended the cardiology out-patient department for an ‘echo’. The reception staff were welcoming and helpful. The waiting area was light, roomy, had magazines and an information screen. We had a 20 minute delay but the lovely lady carrying out the echo was apologetic and explained why. The actual procedure was carried out with consideration and professionalism. My wife and I were given a full explanation and concern was shown for our comfort. An interesting and pleasant experience

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 23 June 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you were happy with our facilities and pleased with the care you received from our staff. We will pass on your thanks to the team.

Anonymous gave Accident and emergency services at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent professional hospital

Walked into A&E and was treated quickly, with respect and with professional attitude, thorough service and follow up. I am from out of this area and was treated so well.
Thank you for your time and care.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 30 May 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your comment and we are glad that you were seen quickly and efficiently by our staff. Thank you again for your feedback and your support of our hospital.

Keith Aslet gave General Surgery at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Day Surgery Unit.

I would like to thank the consultant and all of his team for the excellent care given to me during my gall bladder operation and also the staff on Recovery and the Day Surgery Ward they all cope very well even when it is busy and nothing is to much trouble for them , also the staff on S.U.A who I had to see three days after my operation.
Once again many thanks to you all.
Keith.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 31 May 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your comment. We will pass on your thanks to all the teams involved in your care.

David Sargent gave Vascular surgery at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Bank holiday treatment exceptional

Arriving at A and E at 0900 bank holiday Sunday with a suspected stroke I was expecting a difficulty time

The treatment was however immediate and exceptional . Ct scans and blood tests were completed before I had fully regained my senses. Transferred to Winterslow where amazed to find a stroke clinic in operation under supervision of senior consultant on a holiday Sunday morning.

Treatment then ongoing until departure on Monday evening feeling much better and very relieved as to prognosis.

Extremely professional very well drilled group of people.

David S

David Sargent

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 03 April 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 04 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to get in touch. We are glad to hear that you were so well cared for. We will pass your kind words to all of the teams involved in your care. May we wish you a very speedy recovery.

Maddie Burrell gave Ear, Nose & Throat at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Lovely staff

I recently had a tonsillectomy at Salisbury District Hospital and they were just fabulous! Very involved in my care, checked on me every 30 minutes, were friendly and co-operated well with my husband. Thank you to everyone on the Day Surgery Ward, you're all fantastic!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 16 April 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your comment and your support of our ENT team. We will pass on your thanks to the them and our staff in day surgery.

Laurie gave at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Unrology Procedure

I would like to express my sincere thanks to everyone in the Day Surgery Unit and the Clarendon Ward, who assisted/ treated me this week. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and standards of care was outstanding. I only wish that the waiting list for the HoLEP procedure was less than 12 months, to avoid the need to pay for treatment!

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 19 April 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 25 June 2018

Thank you for your feedback and we will pass on your comment to the team.

Ralph Jacobson gave Cardiology at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Admission to cardiology via A&E

I was admitted to Tisbury Ward via A&E and AMU after a fainting episode. Staff at all levels from Porters to Consultants were outstanding in their care, concern and professionalism. All with a great deal of good humour. The nursing staff with whom I had the most contact were particularly kind, caring and had positive attitudes which was very reassuring. This all made what were somewhat unpleasant circumstances a very happy experience.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 28 April 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 24 May 2018

Outstanding care is our aim for every patient and we are delighted that this is exactly what our dedicated staff have provided to you. Thank you for sharing your experience and we wish you a very speedy and full recovery.

Anonymous gave Rheumatology at Salisbury District Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Amazing

So I have been with these guys for a couple of years. Recently I had a flare of my condition which I could not get under control and the team were fantastic. Thank you for your swift response and making me feel so much better.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 29 April 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 24 May 2018

It is great to hear about the high quality care you were given by our Rheumatology team. Glad that you are feeling better and we will pass on your thanks.

Treatment for son in A&E

We turned up expecting to wait for a while. My son was assessed, x-rayed, diagnosed and treated within an hour. All the staff were execellent, kind and super efficient. Thank you

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 04 March 2018

Salisbury District Hospital replied on 05 April 2018

We are sorry to hear that your son needed to visit A&E. We hope he has now made a full recovery. Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We’ll ensure we pass on your comments to the A&E team.