Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

020 3315 8000 369 Fulham Road , London, SW10 9NH

123 total | 1 found Show all reviews

Anonymous gave Maternity services at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding service , excellent staff

I gave birth to my second daughter at Chelsea and Westminster hospital on December 1st, 2018 and I cannot thank all the medical staff enough.
I arrived at the birth centre but I was then transferred to the labour ward as my amniotic fluid was a bit low – everything was well explained to me and I was involved in the decision process. Active labour was very quick and my daughter was born after 10-15 minutes of pushing, during which my midwife was always by my side, gently guiding me through every stage. Unfortunately, I had a hemorrhage and a third-degree tear and I had to be rushed to theater as my placenta was not fully out. I am very impressed at how the staff efficiently managed the emergency, while reassuring me and ensuring I was informed of what was happening. I felt very safe and that they all cared about my well being. My stitches were done to perfection and I healed very well. This made a massive difference to my recovery, both physically and mentally. A big thank you also to all the staff in the recovery room, everyone was very nice and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Chelsea and Westminster hospital for the birth of your child.

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 06 March 2019

Chelsea and Westminster Hospital has not yet replied.