Chelsea and Westminster Hospital

020 3315 8000 369 Fulham Road , London, SW10 9NH

123 total | 1 found Show all reviews

warhurc gave Maternity services at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care in the birth centre

I gave birth to my first son in the midwife-led birth centre at Chelsea and Westminster hospital last month. The care we received was exceptional. I was fortunate in that my birth was straight forward and relatively quick but the way in which we were cared for really does warrant high praise, especially in such times when the NHS is under so much strain. I felt the staff really cared about the health and welfare of me and my baby, and my husband was also included and accommodated too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Chelsea and Westminster hospital and if you are considering it for the birth of your child, I wouldn't hesitate. In addition to the excellent staff the facilities were very clean and well tended. There were some small problems with the lighting in some of the rooms but the staff did all they could to remedy this issue and I am sure they will be resolved more permanently soon.

Visited in November 2018. Posted on 09 November 2018

Chelsea and Westminster Hospital replied on 12 November 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback.

Please be assured that this has been passed onto the relevant staff and department.

Best wishes,