Circle Bath Hospital

01761 422 324 Foxcote Avenue, Peasedown St John , Bath, BA2 8SF

Jackie Miller gave General Surgery at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Care and Surgery

Knee arthroscopy:
I have never had an operation before and at 63 was somewhat anxious - comforting support provided 100% of the time.
Although clearly very busy, the staff did not make me feel rushed.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 13 November 2017

Anonymous gave Ophthalmology at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent care as Day Patient.

Kindness and consideration shown throughout the visit and procedure. Peaceful atmosphere and surroundings. Thank you very much.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 06 October 2017

Circle Bath Hospital replied on 06 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us. We are delighted that this was your experience and we have shared your comments with all staff partners involved in your care pathway.

Richard middleton gave General Surgery at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

day operation

All the staff,nurses and doctors all very friendly .the whole experience very relaxing,the hospital runs like a well oiled machine,each person has a vital role to play .really nice people!

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Circle Bath Hospital replied on 13 October 2017

Ros gave Orthopaedics at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Hip replacements and carpel tunnel

I have had three procedures at the Circle Bath this year Two hip replacements (March and July) and a carpel tunnel operation ( Oct)
On each occasion I have been treated with such care respect and dignity, that it has been almost a pleasure being there.
I have experienced both as an inpatient and in the day hospital.
As an inpatient my room was calm and quiet with bathroom attached, and nurses were always available if I needed help. The food was wonderful. Fresh ingredients and cooked to order. I could eat at any time that I chose.
My consultant was very attentive and made sure I was aware of all the information I needed to make a good recovery. Joint school gave me a good understanding of what would be happening, and the things I needed to be aware of prior to and after the operations. The physiotherapy was excellent, very reassuring, as was the hydrotherapy which I also attended, as follow up.
The day care was of the same quality, and although only there for a few hours, I felt that the staff really cared about me. I cannot fault this hospital in any way, and would recommend it to all.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 13 October 2017

Circle Bath Hospital replied on 16 October 2017

Dave gave Orthopaedics at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Excellent....bar NHS appointments dept

Rotator cuff consultations, scans and surgery.

Greatly impressed by this modern hospital and staff – very clean, modern facility and largely very professional and efficient staff whilst also being friendly and welcoming. The operation procedure itself was a model of efficiency – taking just 5 hours from admission to departure (which is remarkable for an op involving a general anesthetic).

The only blot on the otherwise perfect landscape was the NHS appointments service within the hospital. For both the scans and operation I must have made a total of c15 calls, on different days / times, to seek to change the initial appts offered, but only ever got the answer phone…..which would be ok if anyone ever responded to the messages left. In the end I had to go via the consultants private practice secretary to get alternative appts.

If the hospital suffers from any material degree of ‘Do Not Attends’, then I suggest they look to improve this part of the process as a priority.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 17 October 2017

Matt Dunford gave General Surgery at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent Hospital

I went to the Circle for Day Surgery and my whole experience was brilliant.
From the moment I got into the hospital I felt like I was their only patient and was made to feel welcome and relaxed. I was guided through each stage of the day and it was all explained well to me.
If I ever need surgery again, I would certainly try to be seen here.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 23 October 2017

My treatment

I cannot speak more highly of my daycase treatment at Circle Bath. I was always dealt with courteously and efficiently and made to feel that my treatment was important to the staff. Everything I needed to know was explained and it was especially nice to have a follow up telephone call the following day to check all was well.I would not hesitate to recommend the Hospital to friends and family and have already started this process when I can.

Keep up the good work it is always difficult to anticipate hospital treatment of any kind but I would not be so concerned were my treatment to be at Circle Bath,

Many thanks

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 27 October 2017

cataract surgery

Second eye. Whole procedure straightforward. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Very happy to recommend.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 07 October 2017

Circle Bath Hospital replied on 09 October 2017

Cataract operation

Fantastic service at the circle, everyone from the reception staff to the consultant were lovely, I felt at ease & relaxed the whole time I was there.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 29 September 2017

Circle Bath Hospital replied on 02 October 2017

Christine Kingham gave General Surgery at Circle Bath Hospital a rating of 5 stars

knee arthroscopy

From the moment i arrived at the reception i was treated respectfully and very efficiently. When taken to my pod, an explanation was given about who would come and see me. All members of staff that i saw prior to and after my operation were caring and could not do enough for me. I felt at ease all the time. Questions always welcomed but explanations were excellent and questions were not needed.
A absolutely fantastic hospital with staff to match.

Visited in September 2017. Posted on 02 October 2017