Manchester Private Hospital

1. Review titled Incredible practice

by Daniella - Posted on 15 January 2020

From the consultation all throughout to post care the staff have been amazing! I went for my procedure for vaser and the staff are not only professional and caring but they go above and beyond every step! My results already look amazing and I can’t wait to get to 6 weeks can not recommend them enough

Visited January 2020

2. Review titled Very pleased

by Lorraine - Posted on 15 January 2020

I had an eye lift and breast aug with the surgeon I can not recommend him enough my scarring are minimal and extremely tidy he has done an amazing job all the staff from admin to after care with my coordinator to the nursing staff have really gone above and beyond thank you to all the team! Definitely would recommend

Visited December 2019

3. Review titled Highly Recommend this clinic

by Anonymous - Posted on 24 September 2019

I wanted liposuction for a long time because I have a few stubborn areas where I cannot lose fat no matter how much I diet or exercise. After researching online I came across NU Cosmetic Clinic and I was impressed by the wealth of information on their website and the fact that they actually put prices up on the site (not many clinics do) so I booked a consultation and went to Birmingham. The consultation took place in a good venue with plenty of parking. On arrival I filled out a couple of forms and then met the doctor. My first thought was "He's young" but then he started talking and it was very clear that he is an expert and I felt comfortable explaining my body woes. He was very clear about what I could achieve through liposuction and thorough throughout the consultation. After I saw the doctor I spoke to his secretary and went through the finance options and then went away to discuss it with my husband. By the end of the day I had confirmed my surgery date. I had some questions after the consultation which were answered quickly. I couldn't wait for the day to come but I was nervous that I was only having a local anaesthetic and I didn't know what to expect. On the day we went up to Manchester and found the clinic very easily and there was plenty of parking. All of the staff were really friendly and I was quickly settled in an pre op checks were completed. I was marked up and pre op pictures taken, then down to surgery. The entire team were lovely and took good care of me. Local anaesthetic and painkillers were administered and then we started. Don't get me wrong, it was not the most enjoyable experience but it was not awful and the time flew by. Post op, I was taken back to my room and spent a while recovering, had some tea, biscuits and a sandwich and was later discharged. I'm now over a week post surgery and while the first week was a bit tough with pain, bruising and broken sleep I now feel over the worst and it is getting easier. I cannot stress how important it is to follow the instructions and wear the compression garment and in my case the corset. They are as important as the surgery. Massage is key also, as I feel less stiff and sore because I massage the areas each day. If you don't know how to do the massage, pay someone. It's worth it. I am already pleased with the results even though I'm still swollen. There is a noticeable difference. I can't wait to see how it develops. If I wanted more liposuction I would not go anywhere else. I highly recommend the doctor and his team.

Visited September 2019

4. Review titled Fantastic all round

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 October 2019

The hospital has plenty of parking and is easily accessible for patients. Inside all facilities are clean and modern with a luxurious feel. The staff are amazing, all polite, very welcoming and a high standard of care. I would highly recommend them.

Visited September 2019

5. Review titled Great Hospital

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 October 2019

I had bilateral ear reduction. I was informed every step of the way in how the surgery would be performed and what the expectations of the procedure would be. I was awake during the procedure under local anaesthesia and was shown how much cartilage was taken off to make sure I was happy with the size and shape. I was at ease during the procedure and was talking with the surgeon and staff during. The hospital staff were all very friendly and attentive and the hospital itself was very clean. I could not fault my experience. I am six weeks post op and still on the mend but I am happy with the results thus far. The time from the first consultation to the surgery was 4 weeks at best.

Visited August 2019

6. Review titled Friendly staff

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 October 2019

Easy to arrange, emailed with all advice, feiendly staff avaliable if you want to discuss anything. Easy to get to and free parking.

Visited August 2019

Manchester Private Hospital has not yet replied.

7. Review titled Amazing!

by Anonymous - Posted on 12 July 2019

I've had such a comfortable experience and has definitely been one of the best hospitals I’ve ever visited. I am over the moon with my surgery results and couldn’t thank the surgeon and the staff enough! They have been more than helpful and made me feel at ease, thank you so much!

8. Review titled My surgery

by Yvonne - Posted on 25 July 2019

Couldn’t of asked for a better hospital.very clean.very quick from first appointment to the day of surgery.all the staff are really nice and the member of staff was fab she looked after me so good she was a star.home now and even got a call this morning checking up on me to make sure am ok.

9. Review titled brilliant hospital

by Anonymous - Posted on 13 October 2019

had breast enlargement surgery here in July. the staff were amazing, so friendly and helpful. they made me feel comfortable and at ease. the hospital itself is spotless. so happy with the result of the procedure, no complications

Manchester Private Hospital has not yet replied.

10. Review titled The Best!

by Suzey S - Posted on 13 July 2019

The care I have recieved at Manchester Private Hospital has been second to none... not only am I absolutely ecstatic with my results, I also feel that the doctor went above and beyond. I really would not hesitate to reccomend either my doctor or MPH to anyone. The nursing care I recieved on the day of my surgery was amazing, any aftercare concerns or queries I've had, the hospital has put my mind at ease and made me feel like I was a priority. The doctor is professional and personable with a fantastic eye for detail! I really shopped around during the consultation stage and I went with what my gut told me. I was not disappointed! Thanks Manchester Private Hospital.

Visited June 2019