Manchester Private Hospital

01615078822 New Court, Regents Place, Windsor Street , Salford, Greater Manchester, M5 4HB

TONY gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Professional compassionate understanding and thourough.

Everything from initial enquiry via email enquiry right through to discharge after my lipo vaser surgery has been very professional calm thourough and compassionate from all the staff. The pre assessments were thourough answering all my questions and more besides. Pre op day all the info received has been very informative and timely. On the day of my operation all the staff were very professional friendly and certainly put me at ease. During my operation I was kept informed of how things were progressing which was good. After care so far has been first class all done with a right mix of compassion friendliness and full understanding of everything. It really has been a pleasure to choose MPH for my surgery, a decision I have so far not regretted in any single way. I would thouroughly recommend it.

Visited in May 2019. Posted on 02 May 2019

Claudia gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Very highly recommended

Every single aspect of my journey for Breast Augmentation was second to none! My initial consultation with the doctor made me feel very much at ease, and I am very happy that he had input into the decision on size etc so that I would get the best results I could ask for. The Manchester Private Hospital is a great facility, all staff are very warm and welcoming, very friendly and supportive. The Hospital is immaculately clean and well kept, and I couldn't recommend it enough. My aftercare from the doctor has been incredible, and I am so happy with the results of my surgery.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 22 April 2019

Anonymous gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I felt very relaxed with the doctors and nurses they made me

I felt very relaxed with the doctors and nurses they made me feel very calm , they were very professional and although my surgery is only 4 days in ,, I can definitely see the result I wanted starting to form ,
I would highly recommend this hospital for and procedure you are considering.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Nikki gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

The Fantastic Manchester Private Hospital

I'm totally pleased with my Boob Job, I would recommend my surgeon at the Manchester Private Hospital in Salford. Their patient care is second to none. Very nice pleasant nursing staff that attend to you 100% on the day of your surgery. One particular lady was most helpful and afterwards for follow up appointments. Another lady is very helpful and manages your appointments. It feels like I've made a whole new set of friends, from my experience at the hospital.

Visited in February 2019. Posted on 25 March 2019

Kelly gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

All round great care

The clinical staff were amazing. My surgeon was friendly on my admission and put me at ease, I've just had my surgery and other than pain so far I am happy with my results. The nursing staff are friendly and helpful, very professional and approachable.

My only concern was the administration side and the processes around this appeared uncoordinated and a little chaotic my patient coordinator changed. I received a phone call saying I needed to make my deposit payment to secure my payment which I had previously paid and received confirmation on this. I knew I wanted my surgeon so I had to keep chasing the administration team. I would suggest that everyone obtain invoice receipts and keep on top of this I asked the original coordinator to take over and answer my queries.

Thankfully the hospital is clean, friendly and clinical staff knew what they were doing made me feel at ease and I would recommend on that basis alone. I really and not happy with the administration processes within Manchester and these could do with a review. I ended up using my former coordinator in London to assist. My review is purely on the clinical team in Manchester alone.

Steph gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding, friendly, reassuring.

I am absolutely over the moon with my experience and treatment with Manchester private clinic and all the staff. Every single one who were involved were outstanding. I have had surgery before by a few different surgeons, however the best surgeon I have ever had was one particular surgeon when she did my arm lift after loosing 11 stone I had very loose skin. So when I decided to have a breast uplift and augmentation I was adamant I only wanted this surgeon to do the procedure. However, she was no longer working at the clinic I attended. So after researching and hunting her down I found her at Manchester private clinic. Through all my questions and concerns this surgeon and all the staff have been amazing. The level of communication has been spot on. My experience on the day of surgery was so relaxed and comfortable. I am over the moon with my procedure and know I have made the right choice and decisions choosing this clinic and surgeon. Outstanding.

Harriett gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Nurses, theatre staff, anaesthetist and surgeon all amazing.

Despise administration cohesiveness being in need of improvements, all of the staff (medical and non-medical) are a credit to the hospital. They are friendly, caring and most importantly medically sound.

Thank you to all of the staff and their wonderful care.

Anonymous gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Breast enlargement

Nurses, theatre staff, anaesthetist and surgeon all amazing

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

Chris Woodcock gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Stomach Lipo

Came in for Vaser Lipo on stomach and sides. Treatment from all staff from moment I arrived has been great. Made to feel at ease straight away. Procedure was smooth and relatively pain free. Would recommend Manchester Private Hospital to anyone.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 30 October 2018

Anonymous gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Nursing staff are professional and friendly

Unfortunately I did encounter a problem on the day of my op. Having waited 6.5 hours on the ward, I was advised there wasn't time to carry out my procedure that day. This was rearranged for the following morning, as theatre was running then also. Although this was not ideal and I was both annoyed and upset, I was put up in a hotel and I cannot fault the care I have received from the nursing staff.

Many thanks to the nursing staff, who were also inconvenienced due to my op being postponed.

Despite what I have mentioned, I am sure what happened to me is rare and I would still recommend this clinic to anyone seeking a cosmetic procedure.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018