Manchester Private Hospital

01615078822 New Court, Regents Place, Windsor Street , Salford, Greater Manchester, M5 4HB

Anonymous gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I felt very relaxed with the doctors and nurses they made me

I felt very relaxed with the doctors and nurses they made me feel very calm , they were very professional and although my surgery is only 4 days in ,, I can definitely see the result I wanted starting to form ,
I would highly recommend this hospital for and procedure you are considering.

Visited in March 2019. Posted on 11 March 2019

Kelly gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

All round great care

The clinical staff were amazing. My surgeon was friendly on my admission and put me at ease, I've just had my surgery and other than pain so far I am happy with my results. The nursing staff are friendly and helpful, very professional and approachable.

My only concern was the administration side and the processes around this appeared uncoordinated and a little chaotic my patient coordinator changed. I received a phone call saying I needed to make my deposit payment to secure my payment which I had previously paid and received confirmation on this. I knew I wanted my surgeon so I had to keep chasing the administration team. I would suggest that everyone obtain invoice receipts and keep on top of this I asked the original coordinator to take over and answer my queries.

Thankfully the hospital is clean, friendly and clinical staff knew what they were doing made me feel at ease and I would recommend on that basis alone. I really and not happy with the administration processes within Manchester and these could do with a review. I ended up using my former coordinator in London to assist. My review is purely on the clinical team in Manchester alone.

Steph gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Outstanding, friendly, reassuring.

I am absolutely over the moon with my experience and treatment with Manchester private clinic and all the staff. Every single one who were involved were outstanding. I have had surgery before by a few different surgeons, however the best surgeon I have ever had was one particular surgeon when she did my arm lift after loosing 11 stone I had very loose skin. So when I decided to have a breast uplift and augmentation I was adamant I only wanted this surgeon to do the procedure. However, she was no longer working at the clinic I attended. So after researching and hunting her down I found her at Manchester private clinic. Through all my questions and concerns this surgeon and all the staff have been amazing. The level of communication has been spot on. My experience on the day of surgery was so relaxed and comfortable. I am over the moon with my procedure and know I have made the right choice and decisions choosing this clinic and surgeon. Outstanding.

Harriett gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Nurses, theatre staff, anaesthetist and surgeon all amazing.

Despise administration cohesiveness being in need of improvements, all of the staff (medical and non-medical) are a credit to the hospital. They are friendly, caring and most importantly medically sound.

Thank you to all of the staff and their wonderful care.

Breast enlargement

Nurses, theatre staff, anaesthetist and surgeon all amazing

Visited in December 2018. Posted on 14 December 2018

Chris Woodcock gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Stomach Lipo

Came in for Vaser Lipo on stomach and sides. Treatment from all staff from moment I arrived has been great. Made to feel at ease straight away. Procedure was smooth and relatively pain free. Would recommend Manchester Private Hospital to anyone.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 30 October 2018

Anonymous gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 4 stars

Nursing staff are professional and friendly

Unfortunately I did encounter a problem on the day of my op. Having waited 6.5 hours on the ward, I was advised there wasn't time to carry out my procedure that day. This was rearranged for the following morning, as theatre was running then also. Although this was not ideal and I was both annoyed and upset, I was put up in a hotel and I cannot fault the care I have received from the nursing staff.

Many thanks to the nursing staff, who were also inconvenienced due to my op being postponed.

Despite what I have mentioned, I am sure what happened to me is rare and I would still recommend this clinic to anyone seeking a cosmetic procedure.

Visited in October 2018. Posted on 19 October 2018

Anna Doherty gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

I am extremely happy with my procedure!

I would highly recommend this Private Hospital as I found all the staff very professional and very friendly. The consultant explained my procedure in great detail and reassured me of what to expect. The results of my surgery has helped me gain confidence.

Visited in September 2018. Posted on 18 November 2018

Manchester Private Hospital

The doctor I saw was fantastic - he has a friendly and informal approach, whilst also providing a highly professional clinical service.
I am now 6 weeks post vaser liposuction surgery on my abdomen and already incredibly happy with the result.
The process was made very simple - from my initial consultation, to the day of surgery and then throughout the period of post operative care.
I would unreservedly recommend Manchester Private Hospital and this doctor to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 11 July 2018

Patrick gave Manchester Private Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Gynecomastia & Vaser Liposuction

I attended a free consultation with them and was booked approx 4 weeks after the consultation for the Gynecomastia. I was advised to do an endocrinology test to rule out and was also informed that they will be contacting my GP for the medical summary. MRSA Swabs was also taken as part of pre-op exercise. The operating day went without any hassle and i am on my way to recovery. Was seen by the nurse 1 week after the surgery and by the surgeon 6 weeks after the surgery.

Visited in June 2018. Posted on 21 July 2018