Thurrock Community Hospital

0300 123 0808 Long Lane , Grays, Essex, RM16 2PX

Anonymous gave Thurrock Community Hospital a rating of 1 stars

Rude doctors

Out of hours doctors. I have never felt so belittles by a doctor.
Not listening to answering to her questions, talking over saying I'm wrong about my own body and how I'm feeling.
Being completely unprofessional telling me she's had a long day and is tired.
Forcefully squeezing and pushing the infected area telling me "you're wrong".
Was already running nearly an hour behind.
Normally have good experiences but what a rude woman! Better off going a&e next time!

Visited in March 2018. Posted on 31 March 2018

Thurrock Community Hospital has not yet replied.

Anonymous gave Thurrock Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Urine infection needing speedy treatment

I felt very unwell at the weekend - pharmacist said to call 111. I did this and within 5 minutes was called back with an appointment that same afternoon. The wait was no longer than ten minutes at the hospital and the lady doctor was so nice. Diagnosed the problem gave me antibiotics and assured me I would be well within a day or two. I cannot fault the service.
Well done!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 30 January 2018

Thurrock Community Hospital replied on 20 February 2018

I am please that you had a positive experience at Thurrock Hospital. The service you refer to is not supplied by this Trust, but by North East London Foundation Trust (NELFT) you can contact them directly to comment on their service at NELFTcomplaints@nhs.net .

Anonymous gave Thurrock Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent staff and individual rooms

I spent nearly 3 weeks in Mayfield ward and have nothing but praise for the facilities and all the staff. If you have to be in hospital this is the place to be.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 10 March 2018

Thurrock Community Hospital replied on 26 March 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback. Staff are always pleased to hear they have provided good service to patients. Your comments will be shared with the Team on Mayfield.

Anonymous gave Thurrock Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

We were so fortunate to get a referral to Thurrock

My mum in law was transferred to Thurrock Community Hospital following a fall, where bed rest had reduced her mobility to nil. The ward was spotlessly clean and she was placed in her own lovely room with a new bed and flat screen TV. The staff were so kind and friendly and the food was very appetising . There were even free refreshment facilities for relatives which were so appreciated. The physiotherapists were wonderful and taught Mum how to walk again with infinite patience. After a few days her mobility was better than it had been for years. The discharge care and follow up were very good and we were consulted and helped at every stage. I can’t praise this unit enough, the environment and staff were amazing. Thank you Thurrock.

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 14 December 2017

Thurrock Community Hospital replied on 20 February 2018

Thank you for leaving these very positive comments on your mother-in-laws stay in Thurrock Hospital. The staff really appreciate these comments as it lets them know that they have got things right for their patient and can build on it going forward.

Alf Bennett gave Thurrock Community Hospital a rating of 5 stars

Excellent,a credit to the NHS

I have always been treated very well at Thurrock Community Hospital,there staff are excellent and of the highest quality, that I personally,or my Family have ever come across ,'if every other NHS hospital was like Thurrock Community,the NHS would indeed be in safe hands.They are Brilliant at what they do.A class above.

Visited in October 2016. Posted on 02 May 2017

Thurrock Community Hospital replied on 27 June 2017

Dear Mr Bennett

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to leave such lovely feedback for our staff. Your comments have been passed to staff who are very appreciative of positive feedback.