Based in London and Surrey, The Royal Marsden is a leader in the field of cancer treatment and research.
It provides inpatient, day care and outpatient services for all cancers, and pioneers and innovates in cancer nursing, treatment and drug development.
It was the first hospital in the world dedicated to cancer, and its unique relationship with The Institute of Cancer Research aids the development of new treatments and brings benefits to patients quickly.
What gives it its leading edge?
- Holistic care programmes, from diagnosis to treatment to recovery or palliative care.
- Pastoral and psychological care for patients and relatives.
- Dedicated and highly skilled staff.
- Specialist research centre with the largest drugs trial unit in Europe.
- Training and education schemes for cancer nurses, oncologists and GPs.