Centre of Excellence In Health & Well-Being
Welcome to Grange Hill Surgery Web site. This site has been designed to give you information about the surgery, its vision & mission; the surgery's services and contact information.
Our practice is built on the key principles of clinical excellence providing healthcare for all with equity and equality of access & meeting patient needs. This practice has been here since 1960. Grange Hill Surgery was founder member of South Birmingham Independent Commissioners, leading excellence in healthcare commissioning. The surgery is now a member of Birmingham South Central CCG under the new government NHS reforms. This membership of Birmingham South Central CCG enables us to lead change in healthcare provision for better health outcomes, enables innovation and ensures that services commissioned are appropriate for our practice population with focus on your health and your needs. We hope the following information will help you to make better use of our services.
- To meet challenges of providing world class health care in 21st Century
- To meet the aspirations of patients and carers for the best in health care
- To meet the aspirations of doctors, nurses and health care professionals for improved health care provisions
- To lead and support the best in medical and health care through innovative practice
- To build a ‘Healthy Community’ for future from a Centre of Excellence in Primary Care