SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO

020 8673 6121 Sistova Road Dental Studio, 41 Sistova Road , Balham, SW12 9QR

E.R. gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

Fantastic dentist!

As someone who has always been nervous of dentists, I have to say this is a fantastic practice. My dentist is lovely and really puts you at ease. In fact all of the staff are lovely. The practice is bright, clean and welcoming. I don't even live in balham anymore but happily travel for me and my daughter to be seen here. There's no way I'm risking swapping to a local one!!

Thank you!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 08 May 2018

Excellent all round

I'm lucky to have joined this practice before they stopped accepting NHS patients. Getting appointments is easy, you don't usually have to wait long. I've never struggled to get a same day emergency appointment when called for either.

Wonderful dentists who take the time to ensure you are satisfied with all aspects of your treatment. Communication is brilliant and all the procedures I have had have been flawless.

The dental nurse (I always have the same one, I'm sure there are more) is also wonderful. Puts you at ease and has great flow with the dentist.

The reception staff are brilliant, I didn't realise great ones could make such a difference to the overall experience. Friendly, efficient and with an abundance of patience. I've witnessed them deftly handle some very rude people.

There is sometimes a bit of a delay with appointment times, nothing drastic, quite rare and always explained and apologised for. Slight overzealous IT system does mean you can receive multiple txts & emails in the run up to an appointment. A minor inconvenience considering how top rate the surgery is as a whole.

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 21 May 2018

Amazing Dentist and Courteous Staff

My family and I recently moved to London from Canada and were quite pleased that this Dental Studio was located quite close to our home. From the first visit we were made to feel at ease and were made aware of every step of the treatment being administered. The dentist is not only very professional but extremely personable which makes a huge difference if you are usually nervous.

The staff is very courteous as well as very accommodating regarding last minute appointments.

My family and I are very happy that we are patients of Sistova Road Dental Studio!

Visited in May 2018. Posted on 16 July 2018

Very good dentist

I am regular patient since they opened few years ago and I can highly recommnd this dentist to anyone who is looking for stress free dental experiences.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 10 April 2018

Highly recommended dental practice

I am a nervous patient but the dentist here is excellent. Very kind and understanding about the fact I am nervous (notwithstanding that I am in my 30s!) which really puts me at ease. I cannot recommend highly enough. Also a clean, bright and generally welcoming practice; not dingy at all (as is sometimes the case in London).

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 24 April 2018

Sonia gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

So happy I found this place

I registered with this dentist when it first opened after having many bad experiences with other local dentists in the area I thought I would try this one out and I have never been happier, the dentist is very genuine, honest and explains things throughly, you never feel your being rushed, the receptionist is also very nice and welcoming, I definitely recommend this dental practice.

Visited in April 2018. Posted on 29 April 2018

Patient gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

Great and professional service

Me and my son we both registered with this dental practice and I can’t imagine better dentist. From the moment you are booking an appointment with the receptionist they are all nice, informative and professional. Dentist is amazing, does really well with my son. Everything is always explained, no hidden costs, no unnecessary treatments.
Highly recommend!

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 31 January 2018

Amelia gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

Patient

Very happy with service. The best dentist in London. Highly recommended.

Visited in January 2018. Posted on 10 March 2018

Rob Still gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

Superb

I am always been wary of going to the dentist due to my strange gag reflex. I must be registered to at least 6 different places but finally I have found THE ONE! The receptionists are lovely, the dental assistants brilliant & the actual dentist ... fantastic! They put my needs first & the treatment I got was first class! And I thought the fees were really reasonable. While I normally don’t go back twice to the same dentist due to my lack of trust in them I will definitely going back to Sistova. V impressed

Visited in November 2017. Posted on 15 November 2017

Emilio T. gave SISTOVA ROAD DENTAL STUDIO a rating of 5 stars

The very best dental surgery in London

I am truly impressed by the excellence of this dental surgery: the competent, professional and gentle care of Dr is outstanding and the feeling of trust builds immediately. There is a very pleasant and welcoming atmosphere and the receptionists are always extremely kind and helpful.
I highly recommend this dental studio.

Visited in October 2017. Posted on 05 October 2017